The online racing simulator
Yes, that's my kind of time, 1:44 - 1:45...
Am i the only one whos wheels are burning fast ?
And i got now 1.41-1.43 with the lil practice
Quote from juurme :Am i the only one whos wheels are burning fast ?

You're using R1 tyres.

Put some R2s on.
My times are hitting around the 1:46, so that'll do me
#31 - TG44
well after the last race i drew a couple of laps and got a PB of 1:47.26
1:43.9 in a loosy setup wich in a straight does max 225kmh...
I do max 222
I do 130 kmh max and I got a 1:43.1 yesterday in my second timed lap
You do 130??? Monster!
Lol its one of those inferno sets O_O

O now that i think of it its one of the OLD inferno sets O_O maybe I should upgrade the set too lol
hmm, I could "dispose" of it for you
Got the one that says it lasts 35 laps.. better not be a lie =_=
lol its a 7 lap race isn't it??
yeh.. Easier to tweak a set to burn more rubber though

Whatever i cant even test it today cuz of homework. Tomorow I have volleyball practice, thursday I have some thingy for school till 9 pm and friday I have a ski trip with the school O_O NO TIME TO PRACTICE
Quote from evilpimp :NO TIME TO PRACTICE

welcome to my world!

I should be able to practice Friday night if I give away my only free weeknight - before then is doubtful
Quote from evilpimp :yeh.. Easier to tweak a set to burn more rubber though

Whatever i cant even test it today cuz of homework. Tomorow I have volleyball practice, thursday I have some thingy for school till 9 pm and friday I have a ski trip with the school O_O NO TIME TO PRACTICE

It must be a very short ski trip if you will be back in time for the race

Hang on... Is it snowing in Canada... aah I see you just step out the door and go skiiing
Quote from JO53PHS :
Hang on... Is it snowing in Canada... aah I see you just step out the door and go skiiing

ROFL !!!

Bah the mountains actually 40 mins away by bus so we leave school at 9 be there at around 9:40 - 10 should be ready to skii.

Then we finish again at 5:30 get ready n all and at 6 take buss n get back to school at 7 :P

Its not really far and its all friday..
Sry for double post but its important :P

I cant make it to the race sunday cuz I have volleyball practice at 1pm and race starts at 2 :S

I will be at the practice sessions though hopefully :P

I race for fun anyways so I guess I'll only be pissed if we lose the game on monday :P. If I dont go to practice, I dont play monday. That simple so i cant skip it..
After about an hour of practice I got 1.44.8 with some small mistakes and 20% in tank. Pretty OK for someone who has never driven a formula seriously before
One weird thing I noticed that R2/R3 not only last longer than R1 but the handling is better too.
Quote from kipsus :
One weird thing I noticed that R2/R3 not only last longer than R1 but the handling is better too.

Yeah, I had the same thing in round 2. I couldn't use R2s for a faster lap, they just made the car undrivable for me. I had to use R3s.
So, I'm doing an all-day production Saturday.

The FPs will be on the usual schedule, but FP3 is scrappable if no one is there to admin it.

Will be around for FP4 and the race.

d
I thought there were only 3 FPs?

(GMT)
Saturday Evening
Saturday Night / Early Sunday Morning
Sunday Evening before race

Or am I missing one??
There were 3 for ROund 1.

Added a fourth starting with Round 2.

FP1: Saturday 1900 GMT
FP2: Saturday 2200 GMT
FP3: Sunday 0200 GMT
FP4: Sunday 1630 GMT

Each lasting 60 minutes.
Quote from dekojester :There were 3 for ROund 1.

Added a fourth starting with Round 2.

FP1: Saturday 1900 GMT
FP2: Saturday 2200 GMT
FP3: Sunday 0200 GMT
FP4: Sunday 1630 GMT

Each lasting 60 minutes.

I think we should have a Sunday morning FP (1100 GMT ish), instead of the two saturday ones squidged together

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG