The online racing simulator
Hacking windows xp pasword
(22 posts, closed, started )
Hello my name is mitch, I am in kind of a pickle. I use a laptop computer and simply put my parents block me out of it all the time with a pasword. can somone please help me to get past it.

Now i heard that you can burn programs on to a disk and put it in your cd drive to get past the pasword. Although i can not do this because i am in fear i will get caught. NOTE:look very hard!!!!!

So would any of you people be kind enough to somhow find a way to get past the windows xp pasword and tell me, i would greatly appreciate it!!

Be very quick, and this is not a joke.

@ LIAME YM YB EM OT DNOPSER YLNO

sincerely mr_mkj

ps. only some of you will get all of the message
:gandalf: is the only one able to help you
Why would i tell you how to get on a computer that your parents obviously don't want you to have access too?

It's called privacy. Have you no respect?
#4 - Bean0
You're parents are limiting your access for a reason, speak to them about it.
I'd be surprised if anyone here DIDN'T get the whole message...
Quote from Dark Force :Hello my name is mitch, I am in kind of a pickle. I use a laptop computer and simply put my parents block me out of it all the time with a pasword. can somone please help me to get past it.

Now i heard that you can burn programs on to a disk and put it in your cd drive to get past the pasword. Although i can not do this because i am in fear i will get caught. NOTE:look very hard!!!!!

So would any of you people be kind enough to somhow find a way to get past the windows xp pasword and tell me, i would greatly appreciate it!!

Be very quick, and this is not a joke.

@ LIAME YM YB EM OT DNOPSER YLNO

sincerely mr_mkj

ps. only some of you will get all of the message

They'll get the whole message now

You probably need to concentrate on your school work, so it's for the best you can't play on the internet.
Is it YOUR pc? If so why even let them on it to change password? Why would they block you out there must be some reason.
#8 - Bean0
Quote from tristancliffe :They'll get the whole message now

You probably need to concentrate on your school work, so it's for the best you can't play on the internet.

He's on about the backwards spelled email addy I think.
Anyone going to email him ?
Quote from Dark Force :ps. only some of you will get all of the message

Yup, only those of us over 2 years old are going to work it out.
#10 - Jakg
Is it possible? Yes.

Is it easy? Yes.

Is it morally right to help you? No.

Speak to your parents about it.
I'll tell you. So how much money do you have?
Well, I must say that once I had to go through this process too. I had bad marks at school, because I spent too much time with my girlfriend. ( I still don't regret :razz Then I got better marks, and they gave back my OWN laptop
Supervizor password's are teh shit! I still remember my little cousin have it on his PC.. Well, he had pr0n movies.

Afterall, You have that password for a reason. Geek
Be thankful I'm not your parent..........

If it ain't yours LEAVE IT ALONE.

As a sys admin for a number of schools ( primary ) I don't even let the little b@$$#rs use the cd drive, usb or bluetooth.
Well, first of all, you have to pry open your PC or laptop with a crowbar. Then take a hammer and hit the harddisk very hard (while the computer is turned on) to delete the password.

On a sidenote: Ah, good old times ^^ I remember when my dad used to set a bios password so my brothers and I couldn't play... it didn't prevent us from opening the case and simply disconnect the battery of the bios to reset all the settings, including the password
Uh, I doubt hitting the hard drive will erase the password. I think you're just trying to get him to break his computer... You guys at too uptight. His dad could just be a jerk for no reason and he might need access to the computer for homework or something. Here's what you do.

1. You have to boot into BIOS screen when you first start the computer (usually by pressing the delete key or F2 or something continuously), and change the boot sequence so it boots from the CD first.

2. Find the Windows XP install CD that came with the computer, and boot from that.

3. Go through the setup instructions (NOT ALL THE WAY - OR YOU'LL WIPE THE WHOLE COMPUTER.)

4. After a few steps, it should give you the option to reformat the C: drive. Select that option, BUT ONLY ALLOW IT TO REFORMAT TO 50%. The first 50% of the hard drive is passwords and security settings. As soon as it gets to 50%, press the power button to instantly turn off the PC.

5. Reset the BIOS to boot from the hard drive, and you should be set!

Let me know how it works for you - and make sure to dust the CD for fingerprints when you're done, lol.
You people are annoying, stop pretending you actually care and give him what he wants!

Dark Force: As far as I'm aware there is no possible way other then some key logger to retrieve the password, it is possible to change the password without knowing it but that'd bust you almost instantly! If you're after this, there are two to ways go about it:

1) Create a Linux boot CD 'Live boot cd' and mount the drive and go this way - Or download a premade Boot CD that does all this for you so you only have to enter a new password.

2) If you gain access to the machine and wish to change the password when you're using it, you can simply do the following.

Open command prompt (Start > Run > CMD)

Type net user (This will display the usernames on the machine - Do this if you do not know which name you are currently on)

Once you know which username you're currently on type net user YOURUSERNAME *

The next two lines will ask you for a new password, and walla!

You could attempt to login as a Guest (although its probably not active) so that might not work, or for the time you do have access create another user account with administrator rights so you have your own user account!

Edit: Oh one last thing, try safe mode (Hit F8 during Boot) and see if you can login as Administrator (no password).

Good luck!

Stang70Fastback; Are you mental? Format 50% of the hard-drive and turn the machine off?
I've never heard such a bloody stupid idea in my life, I hope you were and joking, and if so at least put a ****ing warning on it.
Quote from Rooble :Stang70Fastback; Are you mental? Format 50% of the hard-drive and turn the machine off?
I've never heard such a bloody stupid idea in my life, I hope you were and joking, and if so at least put a ****ing warning on it.

You, my friend, are an idiot. My way OBVIOUSLY works. I've done it many times. Your way won't work - and will likely lead to massive data loss.
Quote from Stang70Fastback :4. After a few steps, it should give you the option to reformat the C: drive. Select that option, BUT ONLY ALLOW IT TO REFORMAT TO 50%. The first 50% of the hard drive is passwords and security settings. As soon as it gets to 50%, press the power button to instantly turn off the PC.

:ices_rofl The most stupid thing I've read in these forums.
Quote from Stang70Fastback :You, my friend, are an idiot. My way OBVIOUSLY works. I've done it many times. Your way won't work - and will likely lead to massive data loss.

you made my day man! that is insane...
Quote from Rooble :You people are annoying, stop pretending you actually care and give him what he wants!

Many of us here are parents ourselves. If his parents have taken his computer away from him, then they have their reasons. And him coming here and asking for help in breaking back onto the computer, if caught, will have repercussions far greater than just losing the computer privelages. We are helping him out by not helping him out in the long run.

If other children want to come in this thread and tell this child how to "sneak" back onto his computer, then so be it. Kids will be kids. I for one, am happy to see others that I know to be of childhood age or just on the other side of adulthood still, coming on here and stating the same as parents would say. It gives me hope for the maturity level of our future adults and future parents.
This thread is closed

(22 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG