The online racing simulator
Something about LFS
(57 posts, started )
That is awesome! Very well done!
Yeah, this means real passion :lovies3d::bowdown::static:
The start of the opening line reminded me of "Elton John - Candle in the Wind", and the choir section made me think of a Bond theme tune for some reason, heh.

Good stuff though
nice one, although it is not my style, I must say you did professional job here !
very nice,congrats to you!
thanks for the lyrics
Among all the requests I've ever seen on this forum, this has got to be the hardest for the devs to turn down.

I'd feel outright guilty if I were Scawen and wouldn't start coding day to night transitions right now.

#33 - MR_B
Waaaooh! That's amazing! If you were to release this, and the entire community vow to buy it for a small amount, you could get yourself into the charts! How about that for publicity...
#34 - xtm
Wow, mega-respect on the song, super well done, this sounds more like a proper song that you would find on a CD, rather than a lfs-gig. Well done!
whooof,very nice song...
can i use your song to my slowmotion video?
you could make video-clip, then send it to MTV and make some publicity for LFS
I don't know about you guys, but I think the song is hilarious.

Great job.
beautiful song, i wasn't expecting such a great quality of production and profesionalism
That was fantastic, nice voice
nice one i think you'd have a chance at DSDS (german pop idol) BUT!
DON'T GO THERE
I'd better like to hear the singing about LFS instead of this Dieter Bohlen crap.

Are you going to sell the rights of this song to movie producers? or are you going to make a music video for it (that's something I'd like to see!)

I think a bit "rockiger" version of an LFS song would be and the STCC would be a perfect match for the broadcasts! (or in general for LFS broadcasts)
#41 - senn
hahaha thats well pro! I especially like the vocal waaaaaaaaaaaaaaoooooooooow in the background that sounds like cars going past, nice touch!
#42 - senn
Quote from Linsen :Among all the requests I've ever seen on this forum, this has got to be the hardest for the devs to turn down.

I'd feel outright guilty if I were Scawen and wouldn't start coding day to night transitions right now.

Oh man the XR cars with WORKING pop up headlights *gasm*

(i have a real car with pop ups, so very very 80's sheek) :P
Awesome! =D
Brilliant song, and great lyric ;D
well done !
can u give us a link to the german version too??
oh my god.

Give me an album!

:lovies3d:
Quote from LFSn00b :imho this looks like bit of a suggestion for rain and night for LFS

oh, really?
Someone really needs to create a proper video for this!
Thank you guys for your comments!

About ths song:

I composed, played, produced and sung it from scratch

You can "use" or spread this track if you want, but it would be much appreciated to be asked, anyway.

Talking about the style... well, I don't take it too serious myself... :yel:

And here is the german version: Da war noch was in LFS :singer:

Cheers, schUPpor

Something about LFS
(57 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG