The online racing simulator
XFG and UF1 rivals?
(15 posts, started )
XFG and UF1 rivals?
Inline 1 turbocharged engine for UF1 rival and Futuristic looking XFG rival
Bah, I'd much rather see a 1932 Ford Coupe lookalike as a UF1 rival. Front-engined, RWD and slightly top heavy. Mmmmmm...
rather see a Ferrari F430!!!

better stop before this turns into a "cars we want to see in S3"
Quote from Dajmin :Bah, I'd much rather see a 1932 Ford Coupe lookalike as a UF1 rival. Front-engined, RWD and slightly top heavy. Mmmmmm...

Would be awesome with an UF1 rival that was RWD.
Quote from The Very End :
Would be awesome with an UF1 rival that was RWD.

all the dev's would have to do is allow and option in the pits to choose between front or rear wheel drive... but leave out all wheel drive... because that is just stupid :P
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
I belive that it would be better in the corners, or it would be easier to controll, since it`s sometimes a bitch driving the UF1 in the corners, because it`s FW driven, or maybe just me that got no skills at all lol
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
the new fiat 500! only is it FWD! the old Fiat 500 and for the UFR/XFR class the fiat 500 new?? abarth racing model andthe fiat old 500 Abarth racing model

Fiat 500 new:

Fiat 500 old:

Fiat 500 new abarth racing:

Fiat 500 abarth racing:

Oke who is for the concept and who ia against :P
An old (as old as the UF1 is in design) rear engined, rear wheel drive Fiat would do great vs the UF1 and in the FWD-GTR class.
Fiat 500 or Beetle, all the way
I don't mind the new Fiat 500, but I think if we're wanting lookalike cars in LFS it's more likely we'll get old ones than new ones.

So FC 32 and the FC GTR

Mmmmmm...
#12 - QBi
As a UF1 rival I'd really love to see Fiat 126p It's old, slow and RWD! A perfect competitor to UF1

GTR muaha!
Beetle ftw!!

Ya, that would be cool. Almost as cool as Kleinbus. Ya.
-
(Breizh) DELETED by Breizh
Quote from Jamesisinthehouse12 :all the dev's would have to do is allow and option in the pits to choose between front or rear wheel drive... but leave out all wheel drive... because that is just stupid :P

A front and rear wheel drive car requires completely different geometry.

Quote from Dajmin :
So FC 32 and the FC GTR

Nice idea but vintage cars would require modeling of leaf springs, a completely new tire model and chassis flex. They'd be far harder to simulate than modern cars because the flex is important to make them drivable.

XFG and UF1 rivals?
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG