The online racing simulator
LFS Remote
(40 posts, started )
It helps a lot if people post their version of Flash here. Otherwise there's little I can do or say about it.

and the first thing to do when it doesn't work is a ctrl-f5 to make sure you download the latest swf file.

EDIT: Also does the same with 10,0,1,218 Pre-release though.
ok odd, i have that version too and have no problems.

care to post the url of the remote when you get that error?
right, what I thought, .com

i've now allowed the lfsworld.com domain to be used with the remote, so it should work now.
Sorry for being such a retard Vic and using an obscure domain.
Mine is fixed, because like I said before, Im a moronic, drooling half-wit.
I forgot I was @ university and the eduroam network had most problably the ports closed.

Anyhoww - that error is created when you cannot open a socket to connect to the insimrelay.

Victor - any chance of using a http port? so it goes under the radar for business firewalls?
Hi. The spectator password cannot be provided in a link.
Thanks Victor
Sorry for bump, but remote download (for Win) from lfs.net is outdated and wheni I run it keeps on telling me to download the latest one, which turns out to be outdated as well.......and so on........

http://www.lfs.net/file_lfs.php?name=remote.zip

Nothing vital anyway...
hmmm, well I've just updated the file to be sure, but it appears (my) firefox is a bit too happily caching things, because when i download it with firefox, it still saves the previous version. If I test the download with another browser I do get the new file.
So if you keep having the same problem now, please try the download with another browser. The new version definitely is there now though.
In fact I use FireFox

Downloaded with IE, and problems are disappeared...never thought I'd say something like that !!
Is it only me that stupid that I can't click'n' join server or you do have the similar problem too guys?

When I want to join server, it in 97% ask admin password or not connect /nothing happen at all. I joined server 2 times, then I was not that successful.
Can you guys help me a bit? It seems that I can't "click" properly :-/
Refresh button does nothing. Nothing = clears hosts and that's all. No updates, no refreshed views.

Chromium 4.0.223.1 (Ubuntu build 29114)
Firefox 3.5.5pre (shiretoko) (seems that it works by random :-/ )
is Live For Speed "Remote" dead ?
it is very very usefull to follow our team-mate in Enduro racing for example !

so what happens with Remote ?
is it dead cause the new LFS version ?
will it back in future ?

@Scawen :-)

LFS Remote
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG