The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Quote from PMD9409 :Use the side of your brain that thinks Matt.

That would be the left side, I was real tired last night anyway BUT! I'm sorry IF I offended you!

Quote from The Moose :...he has a brain?

If I haven't I'd feel embarrassed for the amount of times I've beat you.
So i have no interest left in iracing. Absolutely no time to race, and right now my year membership is going to waste. Any chance anyone would like to buy it off me? its gots probably about 8 or 9 months left and about 4 or 5 cars and 4 tracks.
really starting to get to grips with the lotus now pretty sure I'll run it next season
Quote from JasonL220 :really starting to get to grips with the lotus now pretty sure I'll run it next season

I'm going to run it for sure. I've fallen in love with it.

I only wish the races were all as long as the World Tour event. That was a proper race
Quote from AMB :That would be the left side, I was real tired last night anyway BUT! I'm sorry IF I offended you!

Not at all, I must not be American.
Quote from PMD9409 :Might as well give up Ant, he is from New York and probably don't know what "principal" even means.

lol its "principle", but yeah your right its not worth causing a fuss over.

Quote from irollgen4s :So i have no interest left in iracing. Absolutely no time to race, and right now my year membership is going to waste. Any chance anyone would like to buy it off me? its gots probably about 8 or 9 months left and about 4 or 5 cars and 4 tracks.

what cars tracks you got?. Try pimpin it at R2P & Race Dept forums too.
If you sell your iracing account there is a strong chance of it getting closed if they ever find out.

Yours for life buddy.
Quote from anttt69 :lol its "principle", but yeah your right its not worth causing a fuss over.

Moose said it that way, so I just copied.
Quote from AMB :Who's from New York?

If that was pointed at me, for starters,
I'm not American because I can type a decent understandable sentence whereas 70% of Americans can't talk English let alone type it,
but I guess it IS hard to type when those chunky fingers clunk down two keys at once and you end up with something along the lines of
'Heyds guyz IMn newq'.

This is pretty hilarious given the "English" typed by many British kids on this forum.

Btw, the word you're looking for up there is "speak," not "talk." Idiot.

edit: whoops... read the apology downthread after posting this. :[
Can we all just agree, every part of the world has their idiots, tards, halfwits, etc etc..

Half of what you said about America is true sadly, but that doesn't mean the Brits aren't stubborn, illiterate halfwits aswell.

Anyways, back on topic.

Ben = Grammar Nazi!

Matt = n00b

Quote from PMD9409 :

Matt = n00b

On Topic: May get iRacing again once I start my apprenticeship, think it's time to play a REAL sim, seeing as though this one isn't going anywhere.
Quote from anttt69 :lol its "principle", but yeah your right its not worth causing a fuss over.

what cars tracks you got?. Try pimpin it at R2P & Race Dept forums too.

I have the Falcon, jetta, B class car, the D class oval car(not the modified cant remember the name) and i think something else.

Its not like im trying to get a killing for selling it. I just want to get some of the money i spent on it back.
**** TALLADEGA!!!!!

first 2 weeks of getting iRacing back, and C Class oval with 3.95. First race of the Talladega change from Texas....now a 3.54......

Too many Ricky Bobbys on the track?
To be fair, I was legitimately on fire.
Quote from lizardfolk :**** TALLADEGA!!!!!

first 2 weeks of getting iRacing back, and C Class oval with 3.95. First race of the Talladega change from Texas....now a 3.54......

Shayne was in your races, you were the weapon... not the track.
Strange thing just happened. I was in the final lap of Skippy at the Glen. I was running third but the guy behind me had a good run on me approaching the chicane.

Side by side, it became a game of chicken. I braked a bit too late considering I was on the inside (oops). I could only hope for being passed cleanly behind me. Then my opponent's throughput fell below an unacceptable level so he vanished.

Could he have pulled his network cable out, just to save his SR?
Quote from racer hero :Shayne was in your races, you were the weapon... not the track.

Actually shayne was only in one of my races. And I went through the field from last to 4th without much incidents....b4 I had to go and just retired.

I just bumpdraft hard but I never actually had an incidents where someone spun out or got sideways because of me. :P. He just didn't like how hard I bumped him
Quote from Joris :Strange thing just happened. I was in the final lap of Skippy at the Glen. I was running third but the guy behind me had a good run on me approaching the chicane.

Side by side, it became a game of chicken. I braked a bit too late considering I was on the inside (oops). I could only hope for being passed cleanly behind me. Then my opponent's throughput fell below an unacceptable level so he vanished.

Could he have pulled his network cable out, just to save his SR?

Nope, us SR guys while racing with each other have come across this problem. Only seems to be in the skippy though

See here: http://members.iracing.com/ifo ... eadID=88806&tstart=90
Woot first talladega win I love talladega now lol
Anyone for cheese and chips?
the stang is quite fun to drive just had a race @ road atlanta with it. next week is brand's hatch.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG