The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Mid-Ohio's out!
I've just bought the skippy, Road America and Road Atlanta.. Road atlanta starts tomorrow for the skippy and I'm quite exited

Started winning races against people in higher ranks and iRating than me in the solstice.. So I though it was time to move up
Anyone going to be running the Jetta over the next few weeks?
Quote from R34GTR :Anyone going to be running the Jetta over the next few weeks?

I plan for at least one official race per week bar the last one (don't have the track) to get my free $$$
Quote from Seb66 :I've just bought the skippy, Road America and Road Atlanta.. Road atlanta starts tomorrow for the skippy and I'm quite exited

Started winning races against people in higher ranks and iRating than me in the solstice.. So I though it was time to move up

Awesome Seb!!!! Road Atlanta is a real blast in the Skippy....

Here's my two setups for the skippy if that will help. I use the Lime one at R.Atlanta.

(save them in to your my documents/iracing/setups/rt2000 folder - incase you didn't know)
Attached files
VH_skipsets.zip - 948 B - 195 views
i will be racing the jetta this week, last week the field was pathetic.
Mid Ohio in the Radical.... sweeeeet

Might run a hosted session later if anyone's interested...
Quote from The Moose :Mid Ohio in the Radical.... sweeeeet

Might run a hosted session later if anyone's interested...

I'l be up for that mate..........
Quote from StableX :Awesome Seb!!!! Road Atlanta is a real blast in the Skippy....

Here's my two setups for the skippy if that will help. I use the Lime one at R.Atlanta.

(save them in to your my documents/iracing/setups/rt2000 folder - incase you didn't know)

Thanks alot What times are you running? With my own setup I've done a 1.38.3, with a opt of 1.38.1. I think a really good time is in the 36s?

I'll have a little bash with those sets now
Quote from Seb66 :Thanks alot What times are you running? With my own setup I've done a 1.38.3, with a opt of 1.38.1. I think a really good time is in the 36s?

I'll have a little bash with those sets now

Doing 37's with the lime one though if I can be consistent I think I can get to low 37's maybe a high 36 if I was optimistic with the VIR one.
Quote from Seb66 :I'll have a little bash with those sets now

I've done a 36.7 with the attached set, with an optimal of 36.3. just cant string that perfect lap together... bloody chicane
Attached files
SW_Road Atl v1.rar - 438 B - 164 views
Anyone (who is not into iracing yet) wants to try a month for free?

I have a father's day promo code and my dad will definitely not use it.
I want to try it. Send me via PM
Code Taken.
Quote from seniecka :I want to try it. Send me via PM

I just sent it.

Have fun and drive safely!
-
(adamlfs) DELETED by adamlfs : No longer needed
lalalalaaaaaa
You were beaten by a minute :sorry:
Sh*t... unlucky
Actually, looks like everyone has been given one, so there's plenty around
anyone got one left?
I got one Nightfly
Quote from Joris :I just sent it.

Have fun and drive safely!

I really appreciate for your kindness, Joris. Thank you very much.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG