The online racing simulator
All skins are gone :S
(18 posts, started )
Helo all.Today when i start my LFS and go play in the Norvegian Drift server.I go to Pits and what i see ... My XRT was blue without any logos I push the buton new colours and click on my skin (XRT_Move) and what!?!?,nothingI try to use another of my skins but nothingThen i change my car and again nothing No working skins on all of the cars What to do.Is this a bug?
Btw: on single playing don't work ?!?!?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CBlnb_2HQ5Y
that is the video :S
Btw2:i don't have ant color lines like in video,just the quality is very bad :S
:up: can anyone help please
#3 - garph
Have you gone into the skins folders in the LFS directory to see if they are still there?

If they are gone then there is not alot that can be done.
You need to look in LFS\Data\Settings and rename everything with the cars' three character code (e.g. XFG, UF1, BF1 etc) - this applies to all your setups and colours.

Then copy the settings (*.set) to data\setups, and the colours (*.col) to data\colours

voila.

There are renaming programs out there - search for rename - Ian.H made a good one iirc.
#5 - garph
OMG dude I just watched the video. You have the colour of your car set to blue, that means it over rides the skins, you need to set the colours to white so you can see the skin.

...at least I hope thats the problem, it might be more serious if it isn't. And he was asking about skins and not setups, the skins are there but they are not showing up when he selects them, I didn't have to rename my skins with patch y, just sets.
Quote from garph :OMG dude I just watched the video. You have the colour of your car set to blue, that means it over rides the skins, you need to set the colours to white so you can see the skin.

...at least I hope thats the problem, it might be more serious if it isn't. And he was asking about skins and not setups, the skins are there but they are not showing up when he selects them, I didn't have to rename my skins with patch y, just sets.

No the problem is worst ,i can't change the DEFAULT skin color, and when i select other skin it stay Default again
#7 - garph
I'd just make a backup of you skins and setups, uninstall LFS and then download a fresh copy of LFS.
check if your LFS folder is in "Read Only" on folder properties
________
VAPORIZER WHOLESALER
Quote from Inouva :check if your LFS folder is in "Read Only" on folder properties

Yep it is read only :S
I will download a fresh copy
Quote from moskvich3v1 :Yep it is read only :S
I will download a fresh copy

In windoze explorer.. right-click on the folder and select 'Properties' from the context menu. You can remove the read-only flag there, which might help

Regards,

Ian
Wow I've never seen Tristan completely miss the point in a thread. I guess there's a first time for everything! Get some sleep Tristan!
Quote from garph :OMG dude I just watched the video. You have the colour of your car set to blue, that means it over rides the skins, you need to set the colours to white so you can see the skin.
[...]

Colours don't override skins, they just make the skin look different (usually worse)
Again i take away the option read only but No change
Btw:mhm it is smell like a new LFS
Ok then backup your Skins,setups,and coulors and download a new copy of LFS it always works!
Yep today i download new copy and ,now the skins are here
Thanks to all for the help
Btw:only 1 things that make me cry: i drive with keyboard and i lost my easy to drive/drift keyboard settings
Do anybody have any keyboard sett.?
I have a very easy one

Shift up: W
Shift Down: S
Reset car: R
Look left: Q
Look Right: E
Turn left: Left Arrow
Turn right: Right Arrow
Gas: Up arrow
Brake: Down Arrow
Very easy to use!
My set is when I am driving keyboard:

Arrows to turn left/right and to give throttle and brake
Shift up - A
Shift down - Z
Clutch - X
look left - Q
look right - E
look behind - W
handbrake - space
reset car - G
horn - M
flash lights - mouse left click
Thanks But iw as talked about the setings :return rate,Multyplaer return rate ...

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG