Drifting
The Girls
The Fights/ramming
STFU about other sims ATL, or i will kill you
I just got here
Friends with Dev
occupying yourself while you wait for GT5
One major factor was the impossibility to cheat
Because I had been driving all kinds of CMR's and stuff and I was always wondering where I'd be compared to other ppl in this world, well other games never gave me a chance, no matter how perfectly I drove, there were times over 20 secs faster lol.
LFS was clear right away, there are no cheat times
Best physics, best simulator. You really have to learn to drive in LFS and that's the fun . + You can match with others LFS players, because it's online racing simulator .

(This is saying me, who is usually drifting in LFS .)

BTW: Hmm, haven't you sometimes feeling, like when LFS Devs are against drifting in LFS? Post replies in private messages, if you want reply.
Quote from Drift King CZ :Best physics, best simulator. You really have to learn to drive in LFS and that's the fun . + You can match with others LFS players, because it's online racing simulator .

(This is saying me, who is usually drifting in LFS .)

BTW: Hmm, haven't you sometimes feeling, like when LFS Devs are against drifting in LFS? Post replies in private messages, if you want reply.

Not really tbh, It isn't entirely BASED around drifting, it's racing. But I don't think they're AGAINST drifting... The game just isn't based on it.
#79 - BURN
Quote from atlantian :hey, it seems like most people like the game because you can go online

no, the reason is that its great to BE online with this sim.. you CAN go, with pretty much every game nowadays online...

BTW what u waiting and asking for ??

You already knew that it is great, so go and get it

@ Drift King CZ, i doubt that they are against... its just not about drifting!!

Real physics just have the side effect of good drift handling
Physics. Also, it's relatively playable with a gamepad (unlike, say, GTR2), so I can survive till I save up for a G25.
drifting is basically driving over the limit, racing is AT the limit, but i think these sims are supposed to be car physics simulators.

the reason i started this is to find out people's opinions and i don't like how people discriminate against other games, calling it "acrcade", i want to have played everything before i make a comitment.

That Is Why I Am Going To: demo a roster of sims this weekend
choosen when i was asked to repair the fujitsu-siemens notebook of my sister^^! "whats that?"..."just a race game..." i tried it and the car steered from lock to lock while i was on full throttle
I was amazed and downloaded lfs to learn to drive!
^nice!
I Like to get around the track as fast as I can and as best I can with as little Unknown elements in corners as possible and with 20+ other's who want to do the same Anything that that Deviates from that is just more workload.

But If you like Drifting enjoy..you paid for your LFS , have fun.

I still the think the way the car reacts to drivers input is way ahead realism wise than the ones doing the Inputting.. me included.
#85 - red7
Physics, the more real it becomes the more natural it feels.
does "i just got here" mean that your a new player, OR that you just found youself playing lfs for no particular reason you know of?
ok here goes........tin hat ready-check, bunker stocked-check!!

i came here to wait for GT5, but now i dont want to leave. just need to get some room to get my wheel set up so i can realy get into LFS.
#88 - BURN
Quote from Trebuh :choosen when i was asked to repair the fujitsu-siemens notebook of my sister^^! "whats that?"..."just a race game..."...

lol from your sister?? i`d never find something like this on the comp of my sister. How did she came to have it installed? Is she licensed'?
LFS have history i play Live for Speed years ago, and i play today LFS is just great for physics, online racing and community!!
Quote from BURN :lol from your sister?? i`d never find something like this on the comp of my sister. How did she came to have it installed? Is she licensed'?

LOL why didn't you ask the question you really wanted to ask?
Is she hot?
Quote from dawesdust_12 :The close Knit community. Hank, Kev: You guys taught me techniques of knitting that made me the man I am today, I love you guys!

:hide:

None of you have a sense of humour, missing that key piece of comedy.

I shall never make a joke EVAR.

I shall become...

The spawn of Tristan.
Originally, because I could get it to run on Linux with out a problem. Now, because of the community and the devs actually are apart of the community.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :None of you have a sense of humour, missing that key piece of comedy.

I shall never make a joke EVAR.

I shall become...

The spawn of Tristan.

:lol:

Anyway: for me, it was the physics. Really blew me out of the water when I tried it for the first time. Plus, the community is great and there is plenty of good fun to be had online, with leagues + CTRA and whatnot.
#94 - BURN
Quote from Ahriman4891 :LOL why didn't you ask the question you really wanted to ask?
Is she hot?

HAHA actually no! I asked what i was interested in! But if you wanna know ... Girls who can drive are damn sexy.. can help myself in that TBH
the physics are just amazing, and the cars feel so natural. the online abillities are extreme, but it would be no use if you couln't have fun doing it (not that playing online is not fun, just the physics make it better). so physics are in my pocket! :rally_dri
I didn't choose anything, i wasn't looking for anything, i came across it by luck and thought it looked fun, downhill since then
2 things :

1 - Physics
2 - So easy to go online and take a pick-up race without having to sign up on 4 different forums and train for weeks before the actuall race
I didn't found LFS. LFS found me.
There should have been an option to choose "Physics & Community".
#1 here, the physics blew me away, I bought the license within a day of playing the demo, maybe the same day, possibly. I loved it, and the fact that just a few ppl can create something so much better than these larger companies, all-together it makes for a great sim. Hands down the driving is the most realistic of anything else I've come across, and I've waited and waited, and lost lots of $$ buying hopeful games, but nothing was ever quite right.
I choose LFS cause i was acually looking for a drifting game and this game had good physics and the drifting was fun and the community was good and then i played demo for a few years then i got S@ and then drifted a bit and know i race cause i never could get that good at drifting.

why did you choose LFS?
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG