Drifting
The Girls
The Fights/ramming
STFU about other sims ATL, or i will kill you
I just got here
Friends with Dev
occupying yourself while you wait for GT5
why did you choose LFS?
What is your reason to pick lfs over other simulators?
Because there a next to no other true 'simulators'...
Because of how its developers interact with the community.
Because of how it is developed.
Because it's the only racing simulator that actually makes me feel like driving a car with rubber tyres.
- The physics, the natural feeling of the cars.
- Constant development
- People who don't accept any "facts" just because someone said something

(Not that there is a lot to choose from :tilt
and... this is the only real sim in this generation, i can't wait till s2 reaches new hights in the next generation of racing sims. oh, wait, i think that s2 patch y is better then prologue, except for that little thing with fictional cars and tracks.
When I got LFS - It didnt have what i did now - It had Blackwood - with the rallyx track that was very diferent to what it was now.

There was no car park, skid pad, drag strip - none of them. We used ot spend time breaking out of the track and driving round the edge - searching for hidden areas.

Physics - it was developing at the time and had potential - it certianly wasnt brilliant.

I guess I liked it because it was new - fresh - and Free at the time.
hey, it seems like most people like the game because you can go online
I loved the demo.

People on this forum were all saying the physics were great and things, I believe them, and it felt quite good.

I was participating in the first official Demo League by Leifde, and I knew I wouldn't be able to participate at all races. Then on 12 August 2006, I thought, Why don't I have S2.
And I bought it.

And I'm still having fun with it.

The End.
Just physics. When I play LFS I feel I am driving a car, in turn, when I play other sims, I feel I am playing a game.
And, of course, the sheer driving, without aids.
Easy and great online play and it´s quite friendly to older computers.
It was mainly because of the community. If I hadn't met those guys (now team mates ) back then , than i probably wouldn't have cared about the game that much. Then there was the never before seen ability to use mouse for precise steering. I was astonished by how well it worked. Then the opportunity to race in the Hungarian Championship ( i've never before experienced playing any game at such merits online ) . And then it went on like the "snowball effect" ... to the point where I have 2 MOMO wheels
Long Live LFS !
It felt like driving a car.

I found out about other great things later.
because LFS is better in races than RBR which is best in rallies, and RoR which is best with big machines in rough terrain
It has to be one of the easyiest games to get online with i have ever played
#15 - joen
Weird options mostly.

I didn't choose LFS, it chose me

Actually it was some sort of "click" I had with it, not easy to put into words. It just felt right, it wasn't like anything I had played before. The physics, the cars and tracks, the feeling I got from it, the simplicity and clearness of the interface, the easiness of getting a race online, the skinning abilities, later on the community, the way you feel connected with the game because of how the sim is developed and the way the devs interact with the community, the list goes on.
I like the figths, not the ramming. Im not sure, if I understood that question 100% !?
Quote from alland44 :I like the figths, not the ramming. Im not sure, if I understood that question 100% !?

I think the most fitting option would be "the online racing abilities" then.

Really strange poll options.
Because of Physics, community and just because I live for speed

Btw I will Kill You rFactor
I choose LFS because you accually had to drive the car, and it felt more real than any other race game. Im one of many who have played LFS pretty much from day one so I cant really choose physics and stuff cause back when we only had Blackwood(the old-old Blackwood) and the 3 demo cars the physics and all were nowhere near what they are today. Much different game back then, but like others I just plain liked how the cars felt compared to other games and it was and still is just so easy to get in and play. 20seconds, 3 mouse clicks and your online racing with the greatest sim racing community.
I went for LFS as is was the only sim worth considering after NetKar Pro, which doesn't have enough online racing to fulfil my racing addiction
A combination of the physics, value and the development process :up:
it's the best there is. that simple
I thought I was d/loading NFS, and stayed for the ride :eclipseeh
The physics. The cars and track could be simple polygrams like how it originally was, and I would be happy because of the physics.
Where is the cruise option?

I bought this game to cruise only.

why did you choose LFS?
(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG