My crazy 720 on Blackwood with ramp

btw i landed if u cant tell.
That is crazy!
W0w, yu r 1337!
Haha, nice move!
Haha! Thats great!

Anyway we can get that layout plz? :P
OMG, you're awesome!

BTW - can you send me these Sky-wannabe lights?
#7 - mc906
Cool, but i made 360 with FBM on blackwood and from ramp. landed it same perfectly as your car, unfortunately i deleted the video
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :Cool, but i made 360 with FBM on blackwood and from ramp. landed it same perfectly as your car, unfortunately i deleted the video

Sure, I recently made a 1337° with UF1, unfortunately I deleted the video
Quote from Mr.Muh :Sure, I recently made a 1337° with UF1, unfortunately I deleted the video

lol.
I recently made a 1million° in real life but unfortunately my cam corder broke
Quote from mc906 :lol.
I recently made a 1million° in real life but unfortunately my cam corder broke

NO, You let it break!!!
But it's true, i was going to upload the video on youtube, but then i saw the annoucement on the forum that won't allow to post any videos and stuff related to patch y tweak
Crazy man does crazy thing...............
that's not a 720... it's like a "cowboy" or something..., but that is sooooooooo awsome! it's even better then lateral rotation.
dude thats awesome.... i barely can do a 180°
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT : But it's true, i was going to upload the video on youtube, but then i saw the annoucement on the forum that won't allow to post any videos and stuff related to patch y tweak

Did you say tweak for patch y? or am i an idiot?
Quote from mickyc30 :Did you say tweak for patch y? or am i an idiot?

Is 'both' an option?

Yes Y can be tweaked, although not with a published tool or smth..
umm ill lock in b thanks eddie, all of the above.

so how exactly do you tweak y? this whole tweaking Y thing has got me intreged, you can tweak an older version of LFS cant you? but you have to be a license holder i think
i didnt tweak my LFS to hit this 720...
didnt say you did, Eleanor SpeedGT said he/she knew how though
i kno how
go look in the addon section
something called the lfs tune
Quote from atlantian :that's not a 720... it's like a "cowboy" or something..., but that is sooooooooo awsome! it's even better then lateral rotation.

There is no "cowboy" its a 720 degree roll. He rolled once = 360 He rolled trice = 360 again

+360
-------
I used tweak for patch Y, it's really shame i havent got the video
Hmm the greenish blue car is wierd, right when he flies over it it dissapears and appears again when he lands
Look again.
You do lose sight of it for a second when it is blocked by the airborne car. The airborne car passes over the top of it and it reappears just before it lands.

My crazy 720 on Blackwood with ramp
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG