The online racing simulator
patch V drift tweak server
(7 posts, started )
can any one pllzz make a the latest patch V drift server? if so please reply and give the car requirments (modifications .... like wheel size and that kind of stuff) please and thank you
Even if you have the Tweak and you can use it, the master server has just changed to S2 Patch Y 2 weeks ago so you would have to wait beffore the devs are in good mood to patch it up so you guys can use it online.
hiro... what are u talking about all i wanna know is if some can make a patch v tweak drift server
Quote from T-6 TURBO :hiro... what are u talking about all i wanna know is if some can make a patch v tweak drift server

ATM all the older patches are not working till the dev's want them to.
Quote from scoobyrbac :ATM all the older patches are not working till the dev's want them to.

\Evil laugh

that's a nice move...

I have seen more new to s2 drifters this week then I have in the past year actually, so it's a good thing the devs disabled older patches
Hmm so I guess S2X is gone ATM? Good to see freeloaders who want XRT getting pissed off
Quote from hiroshima guy :Hmm so I guess S2X is gone ATM? Good to see freeloaders who want XRT getting pissed off

X still works

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG