The online racing simulator
How Do I Get The Siren To Work
(79 posts, started )
Hope you got your horn working

Off Topic:
Why are you even arguing about cruising and racing servers? that's not even what this thread is about, a guy wanted to fix his horn, if you don't have anything to say other than complaining at eachother, then don't say anything.
Quote from daanroof :Hope you got your horn working

Off Topic:
Why are you even arguing about cruising and racing servers? that's not even what this thread is about, a guy wanted to fix his horn, if you don't have anything to say other than complaining at eachother, then don't say anything.

daanroof
Demo racer

Quiet you! You've never joined a cruise server! Demo users have no say in the cruise-race argument

LOL only messin

Some post started knockin cruise servers and someone jumped in and epic-failed...that's what happened...
Might as well ask here

On Cruise server, is it possible to turn volume down of the police siren (#5) whilst chasing but the suspect can still hear it , it does my head in listening to it all the time

Mick
Quote from Mikjen :Might as well ask here

On Cruise server, is it possible to turn volume down of the police siren (#5) whilst chasing but the suspect can still hear it , it does my head in listening to it all the time

Mick

Well, after all, it is a horn-sound. Edit horn5-file so it is quieter.

Problem solved.

How Do I Get The Siren To Work
(79 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG