The online racing simulator
#151 - Dru
Quote from niels1 :I see some interest for a test server ??

Oke I will set up our server up for some baby R.
Look for Halfords racing server/ 47 slots. Have fun

Its running with hLFS system wich gives you a control panel for your functions.
Also fastest lape, so go have some good fun.

We are in the process of doing something similar our selves so hopefully we can see what works on yours and then steal your ideas :P
ive just had a thought, with the prequal system, if some of the 32 fastest drivers dont turn up on raceday what will happen because the chance of calling up a driver and them, getting there is nill and it would be a bit unfair to have empty spots , i know the rules say about drivers being called up but in reallity its not as easy as that
Quote from james12s :ive just had a thought, with the prequal system, if some of the 32 fastest drivers dont turn up on raceday what will happen because the chance of calling up a driver and them, getting there is nill and it would be a bit unfair to have empty spots , i know the rules say about drivers being called up but in reallity its not as easy as that

Maybe a thought: Everyone who is qualified for the race has to post that he/she can come to the race. This sign-up would depend on the PQ time.
also i see a problem the the non qualifyers watching, not everyone will fit
#156 - Dru
Quote from james12s :ive just had a thought, with the prequal system, if some of the 32 fastest drivers dont turn up on raceday what will happen because the chance of calling up a driver and them, getting there is nill and it would be a bit unfair to have empty spots , i know the rules say about drivers being called up but in reallity its not as easy as that

yes it is..

we have a large enough server that the peolple in 33-40 can join and spec - up to the time of proper qualifying.
#157 - Dru
Quote from james12s :also i see a problem the the non qualifyers watching, not everyone will fit

they will be asked to leave at the time qualifying commneces
Quote :4.5 On the day of the race the designated race server will be available for free practice. The server will be password protected and this password will be issued for all competitors and non-qualifiers in good time prior to the race. Non-qualifiers may attend and occupy a spectator's spot.

from the rules, to me this covers race as well
#159 - Dru
Quote from james12s :from the rules, to me this covers race as well

we wil change it to be clear that there will be no spectating for the race for non-qualifers
k thats all i was looking for, clarification, what i would say is that the top so many pre qualifers so 42 -amount of admin, that is 40 is it no, so alow the top 40 into the server so you can instantly fill no show places then those who cant get in have to leave
#161 - Dru
Quote from james12s :k thats all i was looking for, clarification, what i would say is that the top so many pre qualifers so 42 -amount of admin, that is 40 is it no, so alow the top 40 into the server so you can instantly fill no show places then those who cant get in have to leave

that is what we already intend to do....
ah ok, i had this same trouble with ctra beta testing, i always made a suggerstion that was already being implemented lol
#163 - Dru
Quote from james12s :ah ok, i had this same trouble with ctra beta testing, i always made a suggerstion that was already being implemented lol

not a problem James
Some fantastic racing on CTRA UF-BR tonight - nearly full for the last hour or so.

Hopefully some more over the weekend.
#165 - Dru
Quote from J@tko :Some fantastic racing on CTRA UF-BR tonight - nearly full for the last hour or so.

Hopefully some more over the weekend.

standard was shocking to be honest....

good up front - awful in the pack - but you have to accept that lots of people don't knw how to race properly .....yet
Just as an update - UKCT ARE sorting out the team situation.

ATM Me & James are teamed up, as are Sam & Dustin. Team names tba.
UKCT 7 Second Men DUH! It's the only fitting name for our squad.
#168 - Dru
nice - don't forget to get those spr's/mpr's into us
well good racing tonight 31 people on although at the back off the pack was mayhem!!!!!
some good racers there though
like i keep reminding people it was still a lot better thah what race 1 can get like sometimes
Quote from Dru :standard was shocking to be honest....

good up front - awful in the pack - but you have to accept that lots of people don't knw how to race properly .....yet

That is true - but I had some good racing

I did see quite alot of spinning - /me thinks some of the coppers can't race UF-BRs yet too
The UFBR server was nice and quiet this afternoon, allowing team mike to optimize their new setup for bl1r.

The lap record got broken thrice
Yesterday i joined UFBR for the first time i asked set to compensate for the 45% air ristrictor

The server was quite ful and so much fun love racing those Rising phoenix guys

Jatko was teher to had some nice battling with him
Is the "UF baby-r league server" an official one? If so it would be nice if an app would check for the restrictor, otherwise morons just drive without (like what just happened).
Quote from mikey_G :Is the "UF baby-r league server" an official one? If so it would be nice if an app would check for the restrictor, otherwise morons just drive without (like what just happened).

There is an inSim application which will control that.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG