The online racing simulator
#76 - Dru
Quote from Toddshooter :Any discussion happening about the earlier questions concerning a North American section/division?

Well, that is indeed a question.

We feel that as a week night league that we cannot comfortably have a league that covers both sides of the pond.

That said, we would be interested to hear from any interested parties that may want/wish to run an Americas version of the Baby-R league that will rule the same league rules and events and will race at +5 hours or something like that on the same day
We at HR, have a 47 slot server up and running. And we can put in some nice software. So if ya need a hand, just let me know.
Yup
^^^ What he said
#79 - Dru
I think we could organise that. If you can get enough drivers to start with.
I hope Season 1's dedicated drivers get a reserved slot in the lineup. I'm definatly coming back for more!
#82 - Dru
Quote from mcintyrej :I hope Season 1's dedicated drivers get a reserved slot in the lineup. I'm definatly coming back for more!

I don't think you'll have too worry about that Jack
Quote from Dru :I don't think you'll have too worry about that Jack

Just the words I was hoping to hear. I can't wait!

Cheers mate.
#84 - Dru
Really hoping that we can get everything done this weekend and get sign up and everything else started next week.

We are making some good and exciting changes so we hope everyone likes it
Quote from Dru :Really hoping that we can get everything done this weekend and get sign up and everything else started next week.

We are making some good and exciting changes so we hope everyone likes it

I dont know if im gonna be here this weekend , so if you start sign up could you put my name down please? sorry
#86 - Dru
Quote from pacesetter :I dont know if im gonna be here this weekend , so if you start sign up could you put my name down please? sorry

Also sign ups are not necessarily first come first served.

We are looking at ways of increasing the number of signups and racers - but more of that when its announced.

Last year we had 55 sign ups for a 30 place league and we ended up with a pre-qualifying system.

We also ran about a month of practice weeks so evereyone got used to the cars and the combos and the format we will sure do the same this season
thanks!
There's a few of us online now on CTRA UFBR server if you fancy joining in
I dont have the sufficient licence, im not to great starting at the back of the grid with 200,00 people that tend to like the grass, and bringing you for a trip with them! do you need this licence requirement for the championship?
#90 - Dru
Quote from pacesetter :I dont have the sufficient licence, im not to great starting at the back of the grid with 200,00 people that tend to like the grass, and bringing you for a trip with them! do you need this licence requirement for the championship?

no

we will see what can be done
phew and best of luck orgainising this championship!
#92 - Dru
just to say there is a small crowd of us at CTRA babyR server
Well, I only have the copper license because I'm too slow on the XFG.
#94 - mr_x
Enjoy season 2 chaps, I won't be taking part to defend my 4th place due to my interest in LFS being very low/non existant right now.
#95 - Dru
Quote from mr_x :Enjoy season 2 chaps, I won't be taking part to defend my 4th place due to my interest in LFS being very low/non existant right now.

you've been away playing with your mistress.... but when your ready, your wife is ready to take you back in her loving arms
Quote from mr_x :Enjoy season 2 chaps, I won't be taking part to defend my 4th place due to my interest in LFS being very low/non existant right now.

said news,

but okey we need to deal with it
#97 - mr_x
Quote from Dru :you've been away playing with your mistress.... but when your ready, your wife is ready to take you back in her loving arms

I'm sorry, but we now have a baby rfactor to contend with!
Sad to see you not joining chris, I was hoping to have some good fights again which we had in the uf1000 league

btw, a question for all you ufr-br pro's:

What transmission does this car have?

I was checking yesterdays replays, but it looked like I was the only one not flatshifting. So, was I doing silly stuff lifting the throttle at every gearshift, or was it correct ?
you do have to lift, the restriction does make it eaier to cook the clutch, you can also tell by going to the page in the garage were you select the fuel, you can theroretically flatshift and can use it tactically but too much will overheat the clutch, remember most of last season was done without clutch heat so people may not be used to lifting with it
Quote from mikey_G :
What transmission does this car have?

I was checking yesterdays replays, but it looked like I was the only one not flatshifting. So, was I doing silly stuff lifting the throttle at every gearshift, or was it correct ?

It has a 5-speed H-box.

I flat-shift about 50% of the time - its just easier

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG