The online racing simulator
What days will the races be on? I think I might actually be able to do it...
Quote from Jakg :What days will the races be on? I think I might actually be able to do it...

Thursdays, 7.30pm BST.
#128 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :What days will the races be on? I think I might actually be able to do it...

It is on Thursday Evenings (the traditional day for UF Racer Club events)

Also having seen that your signed up already I would have thought that you'd actually read the rules and stuff already which says it.

It would be good to have you in Jack, only this time - if you start it - stick at it rather than quit like you did last year because you weren't good enuff to win it
I'm signed up already?

And yes, I was just about to sign up, but if i'm already signed up then so be-it.

Lets hope that a combination of GF / Dad doesn't take me down!
Oh right.

Well, I confirm my participation.

I'll be in the UF-BR server soon to have a go (on a single monitor ) once my phones flashed...
#132 - Dru
Quote from anttt69 :Improvement suggestion: less restriction, I think 45% kills the fun of an exciting car. It also amplifies the incredible amount of grip that the UFR has.
If you were to reduce the grip level or increase the power of the UFBR I really think that would improve the quality of the racing & the series as a whole.

my 2 cents

Ant,

I know its a suggestion but this is the SECOND season of this car combination. We ran an entire first season last year with it - it was so popular that people demanded a second series and CTRA introduced it and it has been well received there as well.

The phrase 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' instantly comes to mind, also I think based on the fact there were 40 sign ups within 24 hours means that we kind of have a winning formula.

Its good that you have your opinions and suggestions are always welcome... the trouble is when listening to comments and suggestions regarding the Baby-R, I always tend to listen harder to people who have taken the time to research their facts correctly. Those 36 drivers that completed in last years event completed thousands of racing laps between them not including the practice events. I think everyone who competed the series are vare happy - so why change?

Having said that - well - you mention the we should increase the restriction and reduce the grip.. the grip is fixed we can not do anything about that - so lets lift the restriction - oh wait hang on a mo - theres a car already like that - its called the UFR
Quote from Jakg :Oh right.

I'll be in the UF-BR server soon to have a go (on a single monitor ) once my phones flashed...

no SO4 this time mate so you should be able to stop rolling
#134 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :Oh right.

Nice !

you do realise that you no longer own the title 'rollmeister' that baton was passed on to one of your stable mates (and it wasn't Chris )
#135 - Dru
Quote from StableX :no SO4 this time mate so you should be able to stop rolling

lol Stable...he wasn't even competing at that stage..... his rolls were spread out over everywhere else so much that people thought that Jack had open a chain of bakeries
Quote from Dru :Nice !

you do realise that you no longer own the title 'rollmeister' that baton was passed on to one of your stable mates (and it wasn't Chris )

It's staying on the back of my skin unless I perform even more of an epic fail.
lol just to let ya know me and dan12s are going to be missing the so6 and fe2r rounds, im not too sand bout fe2r, cos we are on holiday from the 20th or august to the 3rd of september, and if your wondering why there the same his family is coming with us to cyprus
Well, the first round is in the first week of holiday (here in Bavaria), so I think I will miss it...
Quote from Dru :Ant,

Its good that you have your opinions and suggestions are always welcome... the trouble is when listening to comments and suggestions regarding the Baby-R, I always tend to listen harder to people who have taken the time to research their facts correctly. Those 36 drivers that completed in last years event completed thousands of racing laps between them not including the practice events. I think everyone who competed the series are vare happy - so why change?

Sorry I thought this was a discussion thread about the new season. I dont see where your going with this 'get your facts right' statement . Yes I know you had a very successful series & I agree that if it aint broke dont fix it.
I only made a suggestion thats all. :hide: (i'm not writing a thesis)
#140 - Dru
Quote from anttt69 :Sorry I thought this was a discussion thread about the new season. I dont see where your going with this 'get your facts right' statement . Yes I know you had a very successful series & I agree that if it aint broke dont fix it.
I only made a suggestion thats all. :hide: (i'm not writing a thesis)

Ah sorry - no this is no longer about the discussion of the league for season 2 - it was that from Dec - May but know since Season 2 is launched its more a general rant section.. apologises for the mis-leading title of an old thread
Hmm, general rant area huh? I could give a huge rant about how the quality of the UFBR has "risen" since it has been opened to unlicensed users, but I'll hold my horses.

#142 - Dru
Quote from mikey_G :Hmm, general rant area huh? I could give a huge rant about how the quality of the UFBR has "risen" since it has been opened to unlicensed users, but I'll hold my horses.

If your gripe is with action on the CTRA server - then post in the relevant section of the LFS forums please.... otherwise, stay.. and enjoy the view
Well, it was a General Rant

or Major Bitching

(yes, i watch too much himym )
I'm looking for a teammate for this league.
Is there anyone else without a team who wants to join?
Speed doesn't matter!
I'm on my own, so I'm for it.
@Willi: I would have been interested for that for a German team, but's it's OK...

Being unable to access the CTRA UF-BR server a training server (24/7) with some organised test races (daily, weekly, who knows) would be an idea.
I see some interest for a test server ??

Oke I will set up our server up for some baby R.
Look for Halfords racing server/ 47 slots. Have fun

Its running with hLFS system wich gives you a control panel for your functions.
Also fastest lape, so go have some good fun.
Quote from khoianh94 :@Willi: I would have been interested for that for a German team, but's it's OK...

Being unable to access the CTRA UF-BR server a training server (24/7) with some organised test races (daily, weekly, who knows) would be an idea.

if you are only a copper licence atm thats ok now cos its open to all
Ah, OK.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG