The online racing simulator
I am bored, formula bmw car
(41 posts, closed, started )
Very tired of release the gas pedal for can change a gear up-……any solution for this? I am no the fastest driver but this is annoying, from my point of view.

Yeah yeah , I know, realism and other things but with this car, with high revs, you have to release at a single lap almost 20 times the gas pedal
That's called "driving".
If you are bored you should have enough time learning to do it right instead of complaining.
You have a mistake in the topic. It should be "I am tired" then.
Quote from zeugnimod :If you are bored you should have enough time learning to do it right instead of complaining.

I agree, it only took around 20 minutes of racing to get used to releasing the gas pedal and shifting in an efficent way. Try doing nothing but flatshifting in a real car and tell us how you like having a car with a melted clutch.
DELL 19", CTS mini shift Light, homemade pedals with Load Cell, Momo black Wheel, Track IR Pro 3 plus Vector, LFS S2, GTL, GTR2 and Rfactor Licensed.

I give up, you buy all this stuff for your racing - thern say you can't be bothered to do it right. :wtf2:
I have to turn my steering wheel left and right at least 100 times every lap. Is there any way I can avoid this?
Quote from andy29 :I have to turn my steering wheel left and right at least 100 times every lap. Is there any way I can avoid this?

Race on the oval. You only have to turn your wheel 4-6 times each lap
Quote from gp4racer :Very tired of release the gas pedal for can change a gear up-……any solution for this? I am no the fastest driver but this is annoying, from my point of view

Do you flatshift when driving your car? No? So... what's the point of your question?

It's the brake pedal annoying too? shall the devs remove it too?
#10 - JJ72
I only have a joypad and pressing down the button for the whole lap gives me pain, I think they should make a on/off switch for the throttle.........you know not everyone has money to buy a wheel and the devs should stop being such an elitist.......
#11 - joen
Quote :
I only have a joypad and pressing down the button for the whole lap gives me pain

When it hurts, stop

You can't tell me that it's not possible to spend all day in the video arcade, mashing the fire button 250 times per second... What we're doing is much less physical than that. Driving with the keys/joystick in LFS is probably much less vigorous an action than typing up a simple Word document.
I think the sarcasm has gone straight over your head matey!!!!

Some great solutions!!!

Can some tech bod not create a throttle sensitive to eye lid movements, then all you'd need to do is blink!!!

Jack
Quote from h_heywood :I think the sarcasm has gone straight over your head matey!!!!

Some great solutions!!!

Can some tech bod not create a throttle sensitive to eye lid movements, then all you'd need to do is blink!!!

Jack

Just don't play when tired

DK
You should try driving BL rally XRT with a mouse and you'll see what tired means.
Quote :I think the sarcasm has gone straight over your head matey!!!!

Haha, probably Hopefully
#18 - JJ72
LOL I should have made it more obvious.
Dam - give the guy a break,

It must be hard enough for him to stay awake till the end of the race.

Maybe there will be an electric car in S3
#20 - VoiD
Quote from h_heywood :...Can some tech bod not create a throttle sensitive to eye lid movements, then all you'd need to do is blink!!!

Hmm, not sure about this solution. They will moan about invisible tracks when cutting/blipping the throttle...
#21 - Osco
Quote from Eldanor :Do you flatshift when driving your car? No? So... what's the point of your question?

It's the brake pedal annoying too? shall the devs remove it too?

+1 for mindcontrolled LFS
Quote from Osco :+1 for mindcontrolled LFS

+1

I was reading about a USAAF idea to have mind-controlled planes. o.o

DK
#23 - joen
I propose to just remove any way to control the cars all together and just watch AI battling each other. Moving your feet and having to turn the wheel becomes so boring and tiring.
Quote from gp4racer :Very tired of release the gas pedal for can change a gear up-……any solution for this?

Options -> Controls -> Gear shift mode = auto
alot of decent and stupids responses, many free time for alot of people.

I drive without auto gear nikka, I want to drive the bmw car, but I cant find the exactly moment to release the throttle, ok, lack of perfection on the gas, not as so many aliens here....anyway its just a question

then the mod created for IDT for rfactor ist crap?? I dont think so, I dont need to be permanently releasing the throtle and say...ohhh its real!!
This thread is closed

(41 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG