The online racing simulator
Epic crash on Live to Cruise
(19 posts, started )
So here i was cruising along making some money when i see something in the distance.

What the hell is that? Its getting nearer..

what the..

Oh shi! its a flying caterham!

AHH!

This is it!

haha landed right on top of me, broke my rear suspension. I love how his numberplate is 'BadTrip'
Nice
#3 - SamH
hehe.. nice storyboard!
hehe thanks man
lol, I hope your got an insurance claim . You should frame those pictures , or enter them into some sort of prize draw, im sure they would be competitive!

Anyway, Time for me to get to bed now, Early start in the morning! (Have a test aswell but meh).

Good Night

Matty
lmao no fear!

Remember me? guy who talked about karting with you
yeah I've had that type of rare event happen to me a couple of times, 'ceps I don't have any cool storyboard proof.
you should make a .GIF out of that!
Something similar happened to me during a race some time ago. But unlike you, I moved out of the way.
I had one happen to be ages ago, but in a normal FOX race at Blackwood. There was a pile up on the straight going under the bridge, and I went past flat out at just under 140mph, when a car lagged while flying through the air and the rear wing ended up hitting my drivers head.
lol.... "hmm, whats that flying through the air?"
haha very nice. This could be a comic, I know I'd put it together.
"duck... and cover!"

Nice one
Incoming!!
HaHa... Funny.
Lol the real meaning of "Death from Above" Well Think of it, what would happen when car would land on MRT! All what's left is pancakes for everybody!
nice

(19 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG