The online racing simulator
Burn in hell BlueFlame :sadbanana He's real , You Grinch :sadbanana

¡Feliz Navidad weyes!
Blueflame is teh ultimate troll!

Merry christmas everyone, even blueflame.
\o/
Merry Christmas Blueflame!
Merry Christmas too! :snowman: Woot for presents and days off!
Merry christmas to everyone !
Quote from Blas89 :Burn in hell BlueFlame :sadbanana He's real , You Grinch :sadbanana

¡Feliz Navidad weyes!

second that
Bare with him because he obviously just discovered the conspiracy behind santa. From now on its over with all the big presents...all you get is a pair of socks and perhaps some candy.

<?php 
$a 
"Merry Christmas, ";
echo 
$a "Scawen! ";
echo 
$a "Victor! ";
echo 
$a "Eric!";
?>

:wmann3:
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Merry lfs-mas to all hoe hoe hoe
Merry christmas to all and happy holidays!
Quote from BlueFlame :It's not negativity, it's a question. It's a fact that 80% of Christmas followers don't know the actual festival of Christmas. Telling children lies about a man that doesn't exist and giving presents to people who know you love them anyway because you 'have to' because it's 'Christmas'. If you're going to show your appreciation, you do it all year round, not just when it's Christmas.

Actually, Christmas originated as a pagan holiday. Besides, extensive astrology...astrologies (:shrug have shown that Jesus was born on June 17th

Anyway, happy Christmas all, and devs! :bananalla
Merry Chistmas everybody! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday
merry chrimbo devs

Scawen - dammit this is still my favorite game of all time (and I'm old)
Vik - lfs world is flippin amazing
Eric - unsung hero my friend . luvving the VWS in CMX.

we've never had it so good and its all thanks to you guys.. sooooo
Make sure you all have a great break away from work - and thats an order

Cheers

Rob
Happy holidays gentlemen!
Merry christmas devs. Keep up the good work.
HEh I really enjoyed watching that video. Didn´t get bored at any time. Great piece of history there, I think it was good that the messages was there. Nice to see Scawen driving on a server too. I´ve seen him on server once, when patch X test patches started to come out, I think. I was on the blackwood straight with XFG and he rear-ended me with a BF1 That was cool
Anyways; Merry christmas to all devs and to the whole LFS community :wmann3:
I wish a merry Winter Solstice and a happy New Year to everyone.

Merry x-mas devs and everyone else, have great holidays
Quote from BlueFlame :It's not negativity, it's a question. It's a fact that 80% of Christmas followers don't know the actual festival of Christmas. Telling children lies about a man that doesn't exist and giving presents to people who know you love them anyway because you 'have to' because it's 'Christmas'. If you're going to show your appreciation, you do it all year round, not just when it's Christmas.

This thread is stupid, why are people pledging their thanks for the devs NOW. You had chance all through the year but you choose to NOW? When now is the most LEAST thoughtful time to say something? Now when you follow just like the last guy, like sheep?

In many ways, you've said thank you to the devs when you BOUGHT the game and every time you PLAY it. Verbal thanks on the forum is one thing, but why do people insist on being nice just because it's 'Christmas'. Seems like December is the only time when some people ARE nice. Well, as you can see, December is certainly the time of year when I am not.

I know people will hate me, but I think you're right.
Wow, back when JTbo hasn't snapped because of the evil gays yet.

Yeah, merry christmas. I also think BlueFlame has a point, though.
Merry Christmas Devs and all members of LFS community.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG