The online racing simulator
Not body damage, but after hitting a bump at 197mph in my BF1, I should think the suspension sustained quite a bit of damage. Just Look at the force bars
Attached images
Uber Force.jpg
Quote from JO53PHS :Not body damage, but after hitting a bump at 197mph in my BF1, I should think the suspension sustained quite a bit of damage. Just Look at the force bars

I'm surprised your driver didn't implode with forces like that!
This is what happens when someone rejoins the track into my path while I am going 120mph...
Attached images
borked fbm.jpg
borked fbm2.jpg
Quote from tristancliffe :I'm sure I've seen the end of them go spikey. Not sure which car(s) though

i totally destroyed my xrt and exhaust was swaying allover and it had halved lol
done to xrg in carpark
Attached images
xrg.JPG
xrg2.JPG
My totalled FZ!
Attached images
crash1.jpg
crash2.jpg
crash3.jpg
part one of two: I screwed up the AI so much, he kept on going round in circles. Try and see if you car find my car anywhere:
[attach]54317[/attach]

Part two of two: lol, manage to make both cars in the opposite direction go fast enough, you'll end up with this:
[attach]54318[/attach]

dw, the drivers are having fun too:
[attach]54319[/attach]

I enjoyed looking at the second one.
BF1+UF1=Wild Sex
lol @ cash_flow
Well, it did hurt
Attached images
crash1.jpg
crash2.jpg
crash3.jpg
crash4.jpg
err, yeah
Attached images
smelted.jpg
Broken legs more like
This is what happens when you park your car near idiots.
Attached images
Wow.jpg
Not really badly damaged, but during a online banger race the wheel had caved in so much, and the rear didn't seem that much damaged:
[attach]55763[/attach]
R.I.P, replaceable LFS driver
Attached images
demolishedcar.jpg
FISHFACE11 & Co.
Today @ TC Montana was so fun. Well i drived my XRT with WR set, and MrBean took XRG with his own uber slow and high set. Well, he's max speed was 120 and it had go about 0 - 120 in 20 secs ?
Well i was like his engine - i got about 160 km/h and superb fast accelereation.

But nvm, after some fast straights was nice moves. One of them was this sweet crash - fishface, lmao.
Attached images
fishfacelmao.jpg
Quote from h3adbang3r :R.I.P, replaceable LFS driver

I did not in any way cause that damage by crashing the reserve safety car into his car at about 150 mph because he had crashed on the banking at Kyoto

The official Post your Damaged Cars Thread
(997 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG