The online racing simulator
of course just test the F2008
Quote from anttt69 :& how can you say that?
Has Coulthard ever driven the same car on the same track as schumi?
You cannot compare them, yet you slate coulthard & say Button is better.

I've never stated that Button is better than Coulthard, I didn't even compare them . Well, back in the years when Coulthard was in fact in a good car when he was with Hakkinen, sure, he won some races but often, Hakkinen would out perform Coulthard badly and of course, we all know how serious the rivalry was between Hakkinen and Schumacher.
Let's be under no illusion that with TC gone all of a sudden cars will be flying off the track and spinning like tops.

There may be more mistakes and more overtaking and the reckless will wear the rear tyres out faster but I think the natural order will remain broadly the same.

What they really should be doing is going back to manual H gate gearboxes. That would sort the men out from the boys.
Quote from Storm_Cloud :What they really should be doing is going back to manual H gate gearboxes. That would sort the men out from the boys.

+1!

I'd add to that, 1300HP Turbo engines
Quote from anttt69 :I think you have a screw loose illepall

Just a screw?! I thought the entire hatch blew off.

:lovies3d:
#32 - Jakg
See, Schuey knows the fastest way round a corner is sideways!
Quote from Leprekaun :+1!

I'd add to that, 1300HP Turbo engines

...and take away the power steering
Quote from Leprekaun :... so really, people like Coulthard and Fisichella are kind of irrelevant since they're not as good. ..... but drivers like Alonso, Raikkonen, Hamilton and especially Button are quite skilled drivers

Quote from Leprekaun :I've never stated that Button is better than Coulthard.

Well in a round about way you did. either way I dont think it is fair to call DC irrelevant
Schumi rules :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
hm by the looks of things we have Klien favourite for the Force India drive. Gary paffet is testing for mclaren(mclaren is obviously considering options as you never see him test for them) Montagny is in the toyota looking like he will take that seat.(of course this is just by looking at the timesheet I could be all wrong)
Well, apart from the fact that Paffett has tested a lot with McLaren before and the same with Montagny and Toyota.
stock hatch is the new F1.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG