The online racing simulator
Schumy to return to F1 - but only Testing...
Nice. I am sure he will be very helpful
I dont really see how this is coming out of retirement.
He will be racing soon, maybe he will go to Spyker as it IS a Ferrari B team.
I thought RedBull was(or torro rosso).
Quote from BlueFlame :He will be racing soon, maybe he will go to Spyker as it IS a Ferrari B team.

I say forget it. The only thing Schumacher does right now is being a advertising character for Ferrari (which he does very well indeed )
he just wants fun in F1 car without TC. That is something that you want to try for sure, and he has a chance

Oh next season will be so good with no TC, no more super speed flat outing, you have to be gentle with throttle like in our F08
well also because he is older then most F1 drivers so he has the experiance from the past when they didnt had TC, mostly for that
#9 - Jakg
Quote from Scrabby :well also because he is older then most F1 drivers so he has the experiance from the past when they didnt had TC, mostly for that

When the cars had no TC they also had a fair bit less grip & power...

Remember that most drivers did GP2 where there is no TC either...
#10 - DeKo
Well, schumacher's non TC experience is limited, considering that most of the time his benneton actually did have traction control.
Schumacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Heroooooooo!
Quote from N I K I :he just wants fun in F1 car without TC. That is something that you want to try for sure, and he has a chance

Oh next season will be so good with no TC, no more super speed flat outing, you have to be gentle with throttle like in our F08

but remember how good he was in the rain? like no TC is gonna matter to him!
#13 - Jakg
I haven't driven anything powerful in the wet (ie crappy Rental Karts, not exactly similar to an 800 HP monster...) but from what i remember it was all about the steering - Being easy on the Brakes and Throttle was easy, it was all in the steering - yes, TC made it a little easier, but frankly they've all done a wet rave in a car with enough power to spin the wheels in the wet.
Quote from harjun :Schumacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My Heroooooooo!

I think you have a screw loose illepall
Quote from DeKo :Well, schumacher's non TC experience is limited, considering that most of the time his benneton actually did have traction control.

I'm not sure your right there, but I don't have any proof to back it up so meh
#16 - Gunn
Quote from DeKo :Well, schumacher's non TC experience is limited, considering that most of the time his benneton actually did have traction control.

Do you honestly think he has only had experience in F1 cars?
Quote from Gunn :Do you honestly think he has only had experience in F1 cars?

We're talking about a guy who demolishes the competition in the wet here, TC or no, go kart or 900+hp monster. Excellent point Gunn.

Haha! Lol!:clapclap:

well, he drove with Ferrari for 5 years with no TC (96-01) so I'd say thats a fair bit more experience than anyone else that currently drives in F1.
Quote from Leprekaun :well, he drove with Ferrari for 5 years with no TC (96-01) so I'd say thats a fair bit more experience than anyone else that currently drives in F1.

There was me thinking Coulthard had been driving F1 cars since 93
ah yeah! I forgot about Coulthard but truly, Schumacher is more skilled than Coulthard so really, people like Coulthard and Fisichella are kind of irrelevant since they're not as good. I'd say that Coulthard or Fisichella might stand a stronger chance compared to the current race drivers but drivers like Alonso, Raikkonen, Hamilton and especially Button are quite skilled drivers so not having TC won't be a real problem for them. A driver I'd be worried about would be Yamamoto though , I'm sure he's gonna be quite a dangerous man on the track with no TC.
#22 - JJ72
People don't seem to mention Schumi was before F1, World Sports Car champion, the car he drove was the Sauber Mecedes which could deliever 900bhp + with a V8 turbo, and there was no TC at all.
I'd say cars without TC will be an advantage to more experienced and/or skilled drivers rather than a problem
Quote from Leprekaun :..... people like Coulthard and Fisichella are kind of irrelevant since they're not as good. .

& how can you say that?
Has Coulthard ever driven the same car on the same track as schumi?
You cannot compare them, yet you slate coulthard & say Button is better.

Pos Driver Nationality Team Points 1 Kimi Räikkönen Finnish Ferrari 110 2 Lewis Hamilton British McLaren-Mercedes 109 3 Fernando Alonso Spanish McLaren-Mercedes 109 4 Felipe Massa Brazilian Ferrari 94 5 Nick Heidfeld German BMW 61 6 Robert Kubica Polish BMW 39 7 Heikki Kovalainen Finnish Renault 30 8 Giancarlo Fisichella Italian Renault 21 9 Nico Rosberg German Williams-Toyota 20 10 David Coulthard British Red Bull-Renault 14 11 Alexander Wurz Austrian Williams-Toyota 13 12 Mark Webber Australian Red Bull-Renault 10 13 Jarno Trulli Italian Toyota 8 14 Sebastian Vettel German STR-Ferrari 6 15 Jenson Button British Honda 6
ok lets see :rolleyes:
Quote from anttt69 :& how can you say that?
Has Coulthard ever driven the same car on the same track as schumi?
You cannot compare them, yet you slate coulthard & say Button is better.

Pos Driver Nationality Team Points 1 Kimi Räikkönen Finnish Ferrari 110 2 Lewis Hamilton British McLaren-Mercedes 109 3 Fernando Alonso Spanish McLaren-Mercedes 109 4 Felipe Massa Brazilian Ferrari 94 5 Nick Heidfeld German BMW 61 6 Robert Kubica Polish BMW 39 7 Heikki Kovalainen Finnish Renault 30 8 Giancarlo Fisichella Italian Renault 21 9 Nico Rosberg German Williams-Toyota 20 10 David Coulthard British Red Bull-Renault 14 11 Alexander Wurz Austrian Williams-Toyota 13 12 Mark Webber Australian Red Bull-Renault 10 13 Jarno Trulli Italian Toyota 8 14 Sebastian Vettel German STR-Ferrari 6 15 Jenson Button British Honda 6
ok lets see :rolleyes:

haha owned
-
(Btoryo) DELETED by Btoryo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG