The online racing simulator
An accident about a LFS racer
(59 posts, started )
Wow, that sounds like one incredible accident :jawdrop:

I hope you're out & home soon

When you're out, come & post and tell us WTH happened to get you into that sort of condition.
Yeah, please tell me someone was recording that race

Seriously though, best wishes for your recovery, hope to see you back on the 'virtual' track soon!
Hope you get well soon mate, hope you win karting when you recover, good luck, hope to race you soon
Why not rig a PC at the hospital and post (and drive!) with those tongue joysticks?

Anyhooo... I wish you a speedy recovery!
All the best lad! Get well soon
Get well soon keithano.
Injury will never stop you playing LFS

Get well soon mate!
I don't know you, but when you hear of someone within the community here is hurt, it's like hearing someone from the family is hurt.

Good luck and good recovery. Sorry to hear about the accident.
Best wishes for your recovery, keithano!
i hate that... when some lfs'er dies(i wish that it never happens to anyone... but sadly it hapens), or gets a hurting accident, we dont know... never... get well btw
Get well soon dude
Que DEUS te brinde muita saude! Força Amigo
Don't know you, but get well soon man!
Get Well Soon but wth happened!?
Quote from mrodgers :I don't know you, but when you hear of someone within the community here is hurt, it's like hearing someone from the family is hurt.

Mike, How do you cure heartache?

Also, Keithano, hope you get better soon!
Hey dude, get better. I'm sure you will, and get back in the kart asap.

I had a high speed accident 2 years ago in my rally car, ended up with a couple of broken fingers and tore my knee ligament (which was worse than breaking my leg apparently) anyway my point is for some strange reason I wished someone had captured it on video, just so I can say......."Hey, I limped away from that". I don't know if you're the same or not, but all the best anyway.

I know I'm very disturbed, the good news is I'm seeing a shrink and it's helping.
Sad to hear this, even though I don't know keithano: all the best to you and yours!
#43 - Goop
Quote from richy :If any of you have old books you wont read or dont read then kindly donate them to your local hospital since they are like a paper medicine.

My lady donated her PS2 to the local hospital :faint: All she asked was that they name a wing after her..... actually, that bit is not true.

Get well soon dude
Ouch. Get well soon!!
Best of luck then
You'll be in my prayers
Melhoras rápidas Keithano

Hope you recover well!
i wish you a speedy recovery
Get well soon.
OUCH! Sorry to hear that. Hope you ahve a fast recovery.

An accident about a LFS racer
(59 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG