The online racing simulator
Quote from Humbleridderen :Just to clarify better our opinion. We had a disconnect for a comfortable 4th place. Kasper Stoltze entered very fast, but suddenly you couldn´t see our skin. Strange, because he had run earlier with the same skin in this race and we could see the skin. So I think it´s a signal error.

But anyway, I think it´s too hard to give us a drive through for not being able to see our skin, because we had a disconnect and had to enter very fast and no chance to correct a signal problem, as we could have done before the race. You must have some understanding for this. I think, it´s not fair and should be compensated, when you calculate on the seconds before and after the disconnect we had.

you could just take it in place of the LL pentalty due to the driver change:

3) In order to avoid a penalty, a driver who loses connection for any reason prior to a driver change must reconnect and re-join the race. If another driver takes over the car before the original driver reconnects, the team will be assessed a LL penalty in the final standings.
Quote from srdsprinter :you could just take it in place of the LL pentalty due to the driver change:

3) In order to avoid a penalty, a driver who loses connection for any reason prior to a driver change must reconnect and re-join the race. If another driver takes over the car before the original driver reconnects, the team will be assessed a LL penalty in the final standings.

What means LL?
Last On Lap
-
(BranislavS) DELETED by BranislavS : double post
Quote from srdsprinter :Last On Lap

Well, yes, that´s sounds fair. Stupid i hadn´t read those rules lately, so I could have chosen to enter the same driver. But why this rule?
Quote from Humbleridderen :Well, yes, that´s sounds fair. Stupid i hadn´t read those rules lately, so I could have chosen to enter the same driver. But why this rule?

Agreed. I´ll post my sugestion/question in the IGTC-thread " ask Q here ". Btw.. good Unity race this was.
Quote from Humbleridderen :Well, yes, that´s sounds fair. Stupid i hadn´t read those rules lately, so I could have chosen to enter the same driver. But why this rule?

This rule was instituted following the AS Nat round, where the Cyber team got a big advantage from a quick disconnect (by one driver)/reconnect (by another).
Good race, had one incident with the 15 that I was pretty mad about, but they had a disconnect and I don't really agree completely with the disconnect penalty and figure that's bad enough so not gonna protest our incident. And learned that if I'm going to be in a situation where I need to push I should limit myself to two hours. Was just running at a fast cruise for this race with our main competition of the other CD car dropping out, and basically just because of cramping/soreness in my hands my ability for fine control was lacking in the last 20 minutes or so of my 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Congrats to everyone for a great race 8. That was only me second IGTC experience, and I enjoyed driving this combo with my teammates. Congrats to rcpilot for taking the win, and to my teammates in the XRR for taking the championship!
Quote from rcpilot : And learned that if I'm going to be in a situation where I need to push I should limit myself to two hours. Was just running at a fast cruise for this race with our main competition of the other CD car dropping out, and basically just because of cramping/soreness in my hands my ability for fine control was lacking in the last 20 minutes or so of my 2 hours and 30 minutes.

or just use your wheel
Quote from R.Kolz :Thank you. You keep a replay of our quali as well ?

Unfortunately, no. Anyone else get it?
Quote from srdsprinter :or just use your wheel

That will come with time. It's a big adjustment when you've been using a joystick for yeeeeeeeeeeears. Not too slow on it but when league season rolled around I was still a few tenths per minute off my joystick pace, and it's no fun to drive slower than you really can in a competitive environment. (Plus that's 10 seconds for every half hour you race in league situations.)

Actually semi-looking into a g25, because one of my biggest complaints is the marshmallow pedals of my momo black. I have no problems controlling a real car and keeping it on edge throughout the entire corner, but there's just 0 tension in these pedals. Have problems feeling out how much I'm actually on the pedal without a decent bit of tension in it.
Quote :Actually semi-looking into a g25, because one of my biggest complaints is the marshmallow pedals of my momo black. I have no problems controlling a real car and keeping it on edge throughout the entire corner, but there's just 0 tension in these pedals. Have problems feeling out how much I'm actually on the pedal without a decent bit of tension in it.

Drive in your socks, works for me on pedal feel. I do find it quite amazing that your so consistent with the stick. Arm pump must be heII!
F'n beautiful race 'hicup' :drunk: even the dog loved it 'burp'
Yeah RC, thats the reason I no longer use a MS Force Feedback Wheel. There is just no feel for the pedals, which makes it much harder to get around a corner smoothly.

I have to say this has been a really fun season and a pretty good race. Things worked out for us and I'm happy with what the administrators, CD server administrators, and my team have done all season long. Good racing all over the server, as always.

P.S. CD I'm really sorry about that incident early in the race where I slid into your FXR. I was just a hair too lead footed and just so happen that the moment of my involuntary loss of muscular coordination, was when you where going for the pass. I came down a little hard, then it looked like we got a big lag hit which sent us both off the track. Never the less, sorry for the hit and good racing.
Link not working
link works now, nice, any race stats perhaps?
The qual and Race files links aren't working.
would of been good race if i didnt have the wheel problem... i practiced alot for this race only to mess it up for the CD team
Yeah, that was really bad luck. Would have been a better race with you guys out there.
Quote from BreadC :would of been good race if i didnt have the wheel problem... i practiced alot for this race only to mess it up for the CD team

brutal luck there, I couldn't have been more confused following you there...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG