The online racing simulator
Round 8 Race Report
Qualifying is currently underway, CoRe and CD locking out the top 4 places.
Drive Through for teams 09 SR (Talking in qualifying) and 08 CoRe 29 (no numberplate on rear of skin)
Race started, Sorry for the accident with the SC, i accidentally clicked another window, LFS was in windowed mode.

DT for car 23, Talking

16 Moo Racing DSQ
Too bad for Moo... all that way to race together and out on lap 1.

I've attached a config for race spectator if anybody wants to watch the race, it includes the teams for this race and drivers.
Attached files
config.zip - 1.2 KB - 377 views
18 CD1 DSQ, took the wrong route.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Too bad for Moo... all that way to race together and out on lap 1.

Yeah, I messed it up big time. Ah well, we've got the rest of the week to have fun
Benji, Can I ask what the safety car was for?
Safety car for car 23, Punctured tyre in first corner.
what to do with the config file ? - I have spectator 2.02 or something
Quote from Leifde :Yeah, I messed it up big time. Ah well, we've got the rest of the week to have fun

What happened?
Quote from BenjiMC :Safety car for car 23, Punctured tyre in first corner.

Ok, Thank you.

That's very nice as he now has taken the lead of the race. How is it that you pop a tire and you get the advantage of making a slow lap and being up front 3 laps into the restart.

I and my team do not think a poped tire is cause for a safety car unless said car has CRASHED and is in the racing line.

See my point?
BigTime wants to apologize to Droemel for that early crash, btw. Admits it was his mistake and is very sorry about it.

(So sorry he won't stop talking about it, it's damn annoying. :schwitz
Quote from Astro [ BJRL ] :what to do with the config file ? - I have spectator 2.02 or something

Save it and unzip it into the folder which Race Spectator is in.
Quote from nmanley :Ok, Thank you.

That's very nice as he now has taken the lead of the race. How is it that you pop a tire and you get the advantage of making a slow lap and being up front 3 laps into the restart.

I and my team do not think a poped tire is cause for a safety car unless said car has CRASHED and is in the racing line.

See my point?

Yes, but punctures have been considered valid reasons for SC's throughout the season.
I agree with you.

~brian

Quote from nmanley :Ok, Thank you.

See my point?

Especially since the car would have had to run the entire lap at reduced speed and been an obstacle for others.
sorry STU for that after SC
I put file in same folder as LFS Spectator 2.02 and no serverlist appears when clicking Refresh (?)
03 Synergy DT for cutting pit exit line
Quote from BranislavS :sorry STU for that after SC

I didn't see anything really bad there. Just a little rubbing.
Quote from Astro [ BJRL ] :I put file in same folder as LFS Spectator 2.02 and no serverlist appears when clicking Refresh (?)

It should of overwriten another file of the same name.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :Especially since the car would have had to run the entire lap at reduced speed and been an obstacle for others.

Like other last place cars...
1hr in, a close 4-car battle at the front. Currently:

01- #25
02- #23
03- #08
04- #01
05- #15
06- #21
07- #02
08- #22
09- #19
10- #13