The online racing simulator
flat tyre means that round round right handers is hard... but left handers are the same and str8 u are the same so i dont see why safety car was brought out as this is left hand circuit...
For next season we're looking into forming a protest review board with a representative from each team. In addition we'd like to have the in-race marshals all be unaffiliated third parties. We're putting out feelers to see if we can get a solid team who are not also drivers.

We will also more clearly define what constitutes criteria for a SC period.

Sorry for the disagreement over this one, but the admins stand by their decision.
of course they would
TDRT #21 out of the race. Very disappointing.

Flipped last corner ( gi´me an excuse here, pls. ) caused by the damage of an overlapping manouvre....

With this damage I had a big moment, right after the 1st split, 2 laps before so I should have been all warned about it.
2 laps after I couldn´t save the #21.
Front right damper and left back damper was a bad damage mixture.
Now I´m very sorry that my teammate [TDRT] T.Jessen can´t race tonight.

We really worked hard to get a exellent setup for this track. Thanks to my teammates we for sure did a great job, indicated that I didn´t even got my tyres changed with setting "if worse 55%" under SC period arround lap 18, I think it was.
Fuel? TDRT has always enough fuel on board...:biggrinfl

Well, TDRT still has one more car in the race. Good luck guys.

Good race all.
Quote from R.Kolz : TDRT #21 out of the race. Very disappointing.

Flipped last corner ( gi´me an excuse here, pls. ) caused by the damage of an overlapping manouvre....

With this damage I had a big moment, right after the 1st split, 2 laps before so I should have been all warned about it.
2 laps after I couldn´t save the #21.
Front right damper and left back damper was a bad damage mixture.
Now I´m very sorry that my teammate [TDRT] T.Jessen can´t race tonight.

We really worked hard to get a exellent setup for this track. Thanks to my teammates we for sure did a great job, indicated that I didn´t even got my tyres changed with setting "if worse 55%" under SC period arround lap 18, I think it was.
Fuel? TDRT has always enough fuel on board...:biggrinfl

Well, TDRT still has one more car in the race. Good luck guys.

Good race all.

Sorry to see you guys knocked out. Tough luck, its been great fun racing with you this season.
Gutted I disconnected Was pulling away from the group I was in, and enjoying myself a lot. My teammate Keith is driving now.

I'd like to thank Alias John Holme for letting me past when i was on a flying lap, very nice of you
Just got a disconnect too - just as I were getting in the low 1.50's Otherwise a damn good race!
Thanks, srdsprinter. Yeah, unlucky. We enjoyed a lot racing you guys as well.

Anybody a replay of the quali session, pls ?
Positions after 3 hours 10 mins;

01- #08 CoRe 1
02- #23 CoRe 2
03- #25 CD 2
04- #13 SDI
05- #01 LOTF 1
06- #19 LOTF 2
07- #22 TDRT 2
08- #03 Synergy
09- #02 Alias
10- #09 SR - DC
11- #15 Unity - DC
12- #12 DBA - DSQ, Fuel
13- #21 TDRT - DSQ, Rolled car
14- #18 CD1 - DSQ, Wrong route
15- #16 Moo - DSQ, Disconnect
Quote :I'd like to thank Alias John Holme for letting me past when i was on a flying lap, very nice of you

They call me Mr. Blue Flag

DT for 15 Unity, incorrect skin.
Why did car 15 get a drive through??????
Quote from BenjiMC :

DT for 15 Unity, incorrect skin.

WELL!!!!
It´s the correct skin! sry
Benji, Can you please contact us at ts: 195.78.83.8:8782
I am on...
Benji, we cant hear you on TS?
It was the CORRECT skin!
Congratulations to all, good fun it was and look forward to the future.
great race to all ,and great season for all.

can someone post the full replay pls?
Nice job SDI, couldn't for the life of me reel you in...
Just to clarify better our opinion. We had a disconnect for a comfortable 4th place. Kasper Stoltze entered very fast, but suddenly you couldn´t see our skin. Strange, because he had run earlier with the same skin in this race and we could see the skin. So I think it´s a signal error.

But anyway, I think it´s too hard to give us a drive through for not being able to see our skin, because we had a disconnect and had to enter very fast and no chance to correct a signal problem, as we could have done before the race. You must have some understanding for this. I think, it´s not fair and should be compensated, when you calculate on the seconds before and after the disconnect we had.
I can't be lenient on the rules if you have had a disconnect. However a problem with LFS i will account for and i will consider this when i process the final results.
Uploading the full replay now.
Isn`t it supposed that the skin only will be shown if the other racers are going into the pits after a race joining or disconnect?

I can`t see all skins for new joiners before i`m going into the pit or spectating..

Sorry for posting it..

Maybe its only with new skins who are not yet into the folder.. maybe i`m wrong..

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG