The online racing simulator
Starting To Program...
(8 posts, started )
Starting To Program...
Hi!

I am triying to learn to program InSim with C# (I am a noob with C# too). I know the existence of the InSimLib, and other similar libraries. Also have a project in mind to perform in C # with InSim.

Where do we could start?
#2 - sam93
Quote from revolucio :Hi!

I am triying to learn to program InSim with C# (I am a noob with C# too). I know the existence of the InSimLib, and other similar libraries. Also have a project in mind to perform in C # with InSim.

Where do we could start?

Go to msdn they have alot of tutorials on there and also the good old hello world app.
Yes, MSDN. Look for the video tutorials, they're reasonably really easy to get through. They still might be a bit hard if you are completely new to programming. In my opinion you really can't go wrong with just buying a good book.
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Text;
namespace ConsoleApplication1
{
classProgram
{
staticvoid Main(string[] args)
{
Console.WriteLine("Hello World!");
}
}
}

by the way darktimes thanks for the help on XML worked great
That won't compile, because you missed some spaces.

using System;

namespace ConsoleApplication1
{
class Program
{
static void Main(string[] args)
{
Console.WriteLine("Hello World!");
}
}
}

That will though.

Quote :
by the way darktimes thanks for the help on XML worked great

No prob Bob.
Quote from DarkTimes :That won't compile, because you missed some spaces.

That will though.

No prob Bob.

i copyed that code and it worked its just how it came out on forums Lol and my name isnt bob but :P i know what you mean
Thanks for the replies!!!

ok, this weekend I go to start learning to program...
C# is a nice language. I find it makes a lot more sense than c++. C++ just doesnt stick with me as well as C# and Java. If you have a good concept of OOP, then just look up specifics for C#. Such as how to do GDI stuff, or various System.Console commands.

Starting To Program...
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG