The online racing simulator
intrepid u r an idiot mate

u keep talking bout these passes and giving us videos made by superstars of motorsport but what your forgetting is these incidents are one pass in the 1 million or so passes a driver makes in his career

there not all suicidal ones

so its time for u to get off the gas once and while and settle down into postion to make a clean pass
Quote from SmokeyAU :intrepid u r an idiot mate

u keep talking bout these passes and giving us videos made by superstars of motorsport but what your forgetting is these incidents are one pass in the 1 million or so passes a driver makes in his career

there not all suicidal ones

so its time for u to get off the gas once and while and settle down into postion to make a clean pass

Nice first post, intrepid id like to have a race with you. and post the results here along with the replay. Lets put theory into practise shall we ?
Give me a time/day/combination maybe i could help prove your point here. I know what your saying, you might have the balls & knowledge to say all this but have you got the balls to race for your reputation. I myself have nothing to lose, appart from a race ?

To the original poster in this thread> this IS SPARTA ....

Oh hang on , no its not ......
It's LFS .... that simulator tsk .. silly me.
Quote from XVII : Who the crap cares about honor in a racing GAME, JUST DRIVE!

Welcome to s2.
Quote from Intrepid : I win.... I have defeated you in battle....sorry mate I couldn't help myself!

Help yourself next time, please. You're on a forum, not on on a track.
hey Intrepid: just admit that you suck. That was a shitty pass, no wonder you got crashed. You would have been banned on the servers I play on if you made a pass like that.

Looking at your LFS world stats it seems that you suck at winning races. I have done 1/2 the distance and laps that you have, but have won more than 2 times the races than you. Obviously you're making bad passes like that and getting crashed.
It is silly to think that you could drive as aggressively as in karting or some top sports, skill levels among drivers vary a lot and even good IRL drivers may struggle as you get only small fraction of feedback from car, that is why there are polite manners required in overtaking etc.

If you like to get more serious stuff, join a league or create your own, there you can have your aggressive driving ending up to wall by all means.

If you think it is ok to crash someone else, then you are expressing that you don't value other people worth a though and I can tell you, that is not way to go...
Quote from Intrepid :hehehe... dear o dear..... well if that's how your only supposed to overtake I better go an tell 99% of champions in any motorsport they are idiots!

i better tell (some by a psychic)

Rossi - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oCJkWbwoA2g

Funny I saw that today, im a Rossi fan and use it as my driving nickname. What makes it all the more funny is I pulled the exact last lap manouver racing xfg's and unfortuanltly knocked the other guy off the track. Only Difference was, I slowed down to let him through again but have the admin in 3rd place see RED and come flying at me at 80 mph! This in the ended with me being kicked and a short temp ban a few races later from the S2 server which was extremly harsh :P.

I did have honour by pulling over but then was ruined by the admin aiming his car at me at 80 mph

NBR Rossi
You lot remind me of Pedrosa... I suspect he's your sort of racer...fast but a COMPLETE joke when it comes to racing...

I don't think he will mind me saying this but I provided a certain LFS driver with plentiful advice about overtaking, including sessions on LFS and in real life. Now as a consequence of advice from me, and plenty of other sources he has been invited to the AutoSport Show to collect his seeding in his chosen motorsport.... as with other drivers I have helped coach... So I don't I suppose winning an MSA seeding, and being invited to the biggest motorsport award show in the country is meaningless.... yh I thought so!
Quote : If you think it is ok to crash someone else, then you are expressing that you don't value other people worth a though and I can tell you, that is not way to go...

Have you been COMPLETELY ignorant to what I have been saying. I do not sanction wrecking...
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :Nice first post, intrepid id like to have a race with you. and post the results here along with the replay. Lets put theory into practise shall we ?
Give me a time/day/combination maybe i could help prove your point here. I know what your saying, you might have the balls & knowledge to say all this but have you got the balls to race for your reputation. I myself have nothing to lose, appart from a race ?

To the original poster in this thread> this IS SPARTA ....

Oh hang on , no its not ......
It's LFS .... that simulator tsk .. silly me.

yh man bring it on.... XFG's....CTRA.... Blackwood rev? bring some of my friends along too
Bloody hell dude...

Intrepid is as agressive as they come in LFS without being a wrecker. I think he'd be lying if he said all of his passes were perfectly judged, though, and with that sort of commitment and moves from so far back then when it's not perfect, and the guy actually IS entitled to turn in, the results aren't pretty. I've never seen him think "ooh better not", and however agressive you are, sometimes you have to (even the greats do sometimes!!)
Quote from Intrepid :You lot remind me of Pedrosa... I suspect he's your sort of racer...fast but a COMPLETE joke when it comes to racing...

I don't think he will mind me saying this but I provided a certain LFS driver with plentiful advice about overtaking, including sessions on LFS and in real life. Now as a consequence of advice from me, and plenty of other sources he has been invited to the AutoSport Show to collect his seeding in his chosen motorsport.... as with other drivers I have helped coach... So I don't I suppose winning an MSA seeding, and being invited to the biggest motorsport award show in the country is meaningless.... yh I thought so!

I don't get it. You apparently train drivers to a level where they are being successful in motorsport, fair play. However, it seems that from comments here that you don't drive to such a standard yourself.

Is this a case of 'do as I say, not as I do..?'
Quote from Shotglass :well lets see what we have established up till now
- you dont drive particularly good
- you constantly keep finding excuses for your driving
- you keep finding excuses for why your driving keeps you from achieving anything in either real world driving or lfs
- you keep claiming you overtake just like some of the best
- you are even less skilled at using a forum

and to top it all off you think that its somehow possible to overtake someone 100m in front of you in a braking zone thats barely 100 metres long

And I thought I sucked at this game...lol.
I can't help myself Talk about beeing a selfish bastard. I guess thats how he won those championships.

champion in action
Quote from sinbad :Intrepid is as agressive as they come in LFS without being a wrecker. I think he'd be lying if he said all of his passes were perfectly judged, though, and with that sort of commitment and moves from so far back then when it's not perfect, and the guy actually IS entitled to turn in, the results aren't pretty. I've never seen him think "ooh better not", and however agressive you are, sometimes you have to (even the greats do sometimes!!)

100% SinBad I would never confess to my moves always being 100%... infact I have just had a dreadful session on CTRA lol...

Thing is when guys like you, Senna 87 etc... race the racing is 100% clean.... there is hardly any rubbing.... It's when people who just don't expect drivers to go nuts deep and they blindly drive around as iof no when is gonna take a lunge that's when accidents happen. I rarely turn in on anyone... if a car is there on my inside I would be some kind of idiot to drive into it.
Quote from Origamiboy :I don't get it. You apparently train drivers to a level where they are being successful in motorsport, fair play. However, it seems that from comments here that you don't drive to such a standard yourself.

Is this a case of 'do as I say, not as I do..?'

they do as I do and win or seed at championships! There's one kid you will know about it 10 years time who is just a GOD... seriously... ON ANOTHER PLANET!
Quote from Intrepid :they do as I do and win or seed at championships! There's one kid you will know about it 10 years time who is just a GOD... seriously... ON ANOTHER PLANET!

just enough time for us all to forget about this topic
i've just look at your lfs stats (to see how "good" you were) and tbh m8, you only finish in the top 3 27% of the time. and only won 7.5% of the races you've finished. have you ever thought that maybe it's your driving that is the problem? or am i also wrong like the dozens who have posted here too?
So what percentages are required to not have a problem with one's driving?
i think this thread has run its course to be honest lads. really no need in it anymore.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG