The online racing simulator
Butt Hole Drifters Skin
(17 posts, started )
Butt Hole Drifters Skin
Hi, The Butt Hole Drifters Need A New Skin NO PIC OF A BUTT ANYWERE just make a skin tht says Butt Hole Drifters.
Would it kill you to at least ... 1st, post in the right subforum; 2nd, developpe a little more what you would like us to do; 3th SAY PLEASE, we are no dogs and if you are too unskilled to do it by youreself show a little of respect to the personne who are skilled enough to make you a skin ...

Anyway, I made not one but two skin at the mesure of your demand, see atached files. . . .

First one is what you asked for.
Second one is some kind of "inside view".
Enjoy !!

By the way, you realy have found a nice team with a name wich suit you perfectly !! But you'll never read this lol
Attached images
ass_ho_le.JPG
inside_butthole.JPG
:ices_rofl what a name Damn Americans! Oh wait...
#4 - EmilO
@Shreker: if you are serious with your team and all... CHANGE THIS HORRIBLE NAME RITE NOW!
Quote from Riders Motion :@Shreker: if you are serious with your team and all... CHANGE THIS HORRIBLE NAME RITE NOW!

but maybe he likes buttholes...

but seriosly change the name. and at least give us a little more specificly what you want ur skin to look like
Butthole drifters -> Pothole drifters

Pothole Drifters sounds ALOT better

butthole<pothole..... its more catchy... and/or offencive... either way it gets your attention whic h is what these kids want ( judging by the choice of name )
My question would be
"Who would join a team that's name implies you like sliding over buttholes?"

Pothole is better, but surely that would interfere with drifting? How about...actually no, I can't say that here
Quote from Dajmin :My question would be
"Who would join a team that's name implies you like sliding over buttholes?"

I thought the drift their buttholes...
butt yeah, stupid name
Uranus Drifters :ices_rofl
if you dont get it Uranus=Your Anus=Butthole lmfao
I'm sure everyone gets it. The thing is it's just not funny
Don't listen to this lot. I think its a great name. Am I the only one to remember the Butthole Surfers?
hahaha uranus drifters thats awsome lolants::surfing:
uranus drifters, make the skin so it looks like you are drifting on the rings

Butt Hole Drifters Skin
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG