The online racing simulator
Basically, he wasn't listening to instructions from the 'director' and in general being a annoying little turd. Well, more annoying than usual anyway!
Quote from LFSn00b :Dude, i didn't even crash badly(somewhat 10km/h to the wall, thinking there is only very small amount of damage), so don't call me the retard. And then when you idiots banned me... dude, i said sorry for about million times, and the others who didn't see anything just presses 1. Showing what is the minus sides of the LFS Racing community

What are you saying hahahaha to me cos i was banned, i've seen you acting like a retard here and on LFS-Torque, so i can say i do not respect you anymore

Why don't you shut up, you might think i concentrated on the driving and didn't care about the messages? Did you think that?

LOL at Roj being idiot.

Ofcourse you have been banned too, so why laugh at me then, all i did was to drive, i see nothing wrong in that.

Also, WHY did you voteban me? plain KICK would have been f**king enough. Grow up - Don't ban innocent people

U FAIL
Quote from Jakg :Dare i even ask what he did...?

its the first replay

actually the first replay is probally the best racing altogether. Frenchy(racer then) was far ahead so i'd have pick that one. lots of flips,spins,and PIT manuvers in that one
I apologise for leaving too, but the server kept consistently dropping me about 5 mins after I joined

If you plan to do this again I suggest you gain admin control over the server, and also control over the minions as everyone just seemed to be messin about when i was in there. Looks like it went a bit better on those replays tho
Quote from LFSn00b :Why don't you shut up, you might think i concentrated on the driving and didn't care about the messages? Did you think that?

Thats like an actor walking onto the set to be filmed and just ignoring the director and doing his own film.

Is this video gonna be made public after? It would be cool to watch.
Okay here is the story guys.

Quote from Cr!t!calDrift's Side of the Story :
Me plopping around in my sexy Fz5, it's been over an hour of me going like, 60km/h. So I got bored and gunned it whenever no one was around.

Now people were complaining that there was barely any traffic during the race scenes, so I sped up and slowed down within 10 seconds from the racing/cop chase.

As I was turning at an intersection, the race came upon me. Some cars managed to survive but Niko managed to hit me, sending him into the wall. (This is part of the movie, racers being taken out) But he kept going.

Some words were thrown around, Niko didn't stop, got frustrated, someone started a voteban, and somehow it was completed.

/storytime over

There it is for all a yaz that wanted to know what happened. I WAS THE PRODUCT OF NIKO'S PAIN. WOOT (Joking, dude)
Quote from LFSn00b :
LOL at Roj being idiot.

Ofcourse you have been banned too, so why laugh at me then, all i did was to drive, i see nothing wrong in that.

I have never been banned from any S2 server fyi
I competed the vote ban . The racing passed me, so then I spectated. Saw the accident, had my lil laugh. Then seriously, couple minutes later, y'all were still bitch'n and whining about it. I was tired of the arguing and progression. Why care so much anyhow ? This video won't make you famous, and there was more fun to be had on the other servers IMO.
I don't know what was with the banning. a kick would have been enough. I didn't vote by the way.
-
(mutt107) DELETED by mutt107
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I don't know what was with the banning. a kick would have been enough. I didn't vote by the way.

and do u play sim city 4 cus of ur avatar?
^SC4 Rocks
Yep
I think it would be better on the SO short...

What do i know, though?

I was there before the filming, and power went out about 15 min to start...and stayed off for 6 hours...you never know just how a.d.d. you are untill all of your toys stop working.
Haha that must suck XP
yes I play Sim City 4 with rush hour!
Final Update : The movie will most likely be finished by monday morning next week. i just headed up to the internet cafe and installed LFS on the system. Wish i got those FPS at home.
Quote from Sueycide_FD :Final Update : The movie will most likely be finished by monday morning next week. i just headed up to the internet cafe and installed LFS on the system. Wish i got those FPS at home.

hows the filming going?
i got the recording finished and all is set. now all i need is a good online storage site that allows at least 5 gb storage

any ideas becuase im beat
Quote from Sueycide_FD :i got the recording finished and all is set. now all i need is a good online storage site that allows at least 5 gb storage

any ideas becuase im beat

5GB of storage for the video? If so, that's a bit too much, 400mb is enough for an HD .avi
Use http://stage6.divx.com to upload high-res videos.

Or do you mean just file storage?
Sorry to bump, but any new info on this?
Is it ready?

c'mon...
I hope so, i got some pretty good battles going.
yeah i have some very good battles with frenchy here

New Movie. Need lots of people
(184 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG