The online racing simulator
New Movie. Need lots of people
my cousin who is in high school takes Music Survey/History and he has to give a presentation of a Type of music he likes the most which happens to be Electronica and etc. In this case he wants to use the song by prodigy called Voodoo People(pendulum remix)

when i listened to this song afterwards while on the highway i thought of a idea to mock up a street race in south city using XRT RB4 FX0 and the XFR.

the whole point of this thread is to get as many people who want to be one of the 4 cars racing(not drifting) or one of the many Traffic cars congesting the road.

His project only starts on Friday and will maybe last a week which gives me enough time to make the movie waaay better than my other half-assed features.

I might have to (borrow) a empty server since theres at least 100+ of them all the time while the max cars on it is at least 32. i was thinking SO Long but if i cant get enough traffic cars i'd do SO town centre.

The traffic cars i want to follow basic road rules and have them alligned to the point where some parts of the circuit turns into 2 lanes like this

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

make sure that if your a racer, use a skin that is more subtle and street based meaning no crazy racing amounts of decals. and if your a traffic car,use a taxi skin or just use default colors.

regardless of what the video will have to be quality because i plan for it to be on the morning annoucements on the school's TV system throughout the building.

before i forget...in order to better compensate between the cars i would like if the racers would only top at 90 until they get on the backstrech and onto the highway part of the track. then they can reach 110 with the exception of the XFR.

that was long

EDIT: if someone could or want to, make a set for the FXO XRT RB4 and XFR that balances their performance so the racers can go flat out. i know some of you drivers are good so try not to fly away from the others
You can only have 30 cars on the South City tracks....

HTH
Depending on times you wish for sessions to start, I'd be interested in being a traffic car

This sounds like quite an idea
#4 - neRu
Quote from VTiRoj :Depending on times you wish for sessions to start, I'd be interested in being a traffic car

This sounds like quite an idea

I'm in for traffic too, also depending on when it's supposed to happen
post a time up, im in for traffic
#6 - EmilO
Quote from neRu :I'm in for traffic too, also depending on when it's supposed to happen

+1!
can i be a traffic car?
I'd be interested in being a racer, especially on South City...

Great idea mate, good luck with it.
I'm in!

I'll be a background racer, but only if there's not much skill involved XD

But seriously, I can be a traffic car if you want. Even better, make me a cop just cruising around..

PM for MSN or AIM..?
Hey Sueycide, remember me ^^ =D!

We twinned with ozan =D!

Can I be in the movie? PM meh, or contact me at CriticalDrift@hotmail.com

^^ Good luck as well
Im going to be real busy on saturday so i would like to start shooting on Sunday at about 3PM EST.

please let me know if thats a bad time

Thank you so much for the support. This is why LFS is the best sim out there
im in
Dude Im In!!!
3PM on Sunday.. Well I'll probably be out from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM EST.. I'll try. Hopefully nothing else is going on!
I am a traffic driver for sure
ok so far the racer slot is Full up

list of drivers

RACERS:
Keisu-FXO
Mostwanted-XRT
Blaeza-N/A
Moo.Niko-N/A

Traffic:
VTiRoj
Neru
rjm1982
Moo.Martin
Bo Duke
Markz
Riders Motion

Get more people in here! And just to let the traffic drivers know....

Please use the following cars:
UF1
XFG
XRG
XRT
FXO
RB4
LX4
LX6
RAC
i might factor in some police cars if the Traffic to Racer to Police car works out okay. i will try to get a Pratice layout for the racers by the end of today

Blaeza and Niko i need you to select from the RB4 or XFR and find a good street based skin with minimal decals
Quote from Sueycide_FD :In this case he wants to use the song by prodigy called Voodoo People(pendulum remix)

Rofl. Tell him Pendulum are clown-step Although I must say they have come along way since the release of "The Vault" and that remix of Voodoo People ain't half bad.

Back on topic, I do like the idea you've put forward. I'd be interested in being a road user depending on what sort of time this is happening. I'm from England but tend to be up at strange times.
Let me know if you want me, and with information - either in PM or this thread.

Cheers.
i'd be estatic to have you help ruin our 4 racer's lives

heres the layout for the racer's pratice runs. i advise you dont endulge yourself into the layout to much because we all know that it wont be that slow or hard as it will look in the replay.

my driving is terrible with the RB4. i probally only used maybe 40 liters of fuel in it since i got s2
Attached files
SO4_STREET race pratice lyt.lyt - 3.2 KB - 167 views
[RF]sueycide_SO4_RB4_FINISHED.spr - 156.1 KB - 179 views
I would be in for a traffic car, BUT 3pm EST is 7am Monday in New Zealand time !!!

also it might look kinda wierd with everyone wearing a helmet
Quote from word. :I would be in for a traffic car, BUT 3pm EST is 7am Monday in New Zealand time !!!

also it might look kinda wierd with everyone wearing a helmet

Ummm...Use LFS player Hacker?
Im up for being a traffic driver, so count me in.

One question, what time will this be in GMT (UK)?
I'll pop in with the XRT as a racer or something.
count me in trafic ore racer doesn't matter just suprice im fine with both
Pop me in for the traffic!

New Movie. Need lots of people
(184 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG