The online racing simulator
I'll try to make it as traffic. I got nothing better to do than wake up early and drive a lil LFS.
Tell everyone to be there at whatever time it is in UTC..
The thing starts in 4:45 right?
Well, I have to be up at 2pm to make it. Easy cheesy, long as I don't party to hard Saturday night. :drink:
im a traffic car!!!!!!!!! lol almost to late
These are the traffic cars just for those who havent read the first page. Also on the Front page is a Extensive Time Zone sheet that has the time ""THAT YOU TO BE BE HERE ON"

UF1
XFG
XRG
XRT
FXO
RB4
LX4
LX6
RAC

please people read the first page too.

To answer your question General, it honestly wouldnt look right with a massive V6 going against 3 little rice rockets and i'd have to seriosuly be on the racer's ass about trying to deal with the FZ5 driver to stay with the pack. But i guess you can use the FZ5 as a traffic car...but please just not alot of them.

Im sure if it really existed, you wouldnt see a a city full of them on a normal day. same goes for the LX cars and RAC
**************Two hours left**************
lol today's the 8th its on the 9th

****************22 hours left*****************

okay heres the layout photos for the traffic cars and 2 replays for the traffic cars. one replay is right side of road and the other is left side of the road.
Attached images
Lanes pt 1.JPG
Lanes pt 2.JPG
Lanes pt 3.JPG
Lanes pt 4.JPG
Lanes pt 5.JPG
Lanes pt 6.JPG
Lanes pt 7.JPG
Lanes pt 8.JPG
Lanes pt 9.JPG
Lanes pt 10.JPG
Attached files
Traffic directions 1.spr - 214 KB - 128 views
traffic directions 2.spr - 228.6 KB - 124 views
ran out of uploading room.
Attached images
lanes pt 13.JPG
lanes pt 14.JPG
lanes pt 15.JPG
lanes pt 16.JPG
lanes pt 17.JPG
lanes pt 18.JPG
Lanes pt 11.JPG
Lanes pt 12.JPG
ok good i like that plan.
Quote from LFSn00b :Erm, South City is based on a English city, so should we put the traffic opposite that you showed, so it would make more sense?

well considering we definately have more foriegn players than US players, im willing to make the change. it shouldnt effect the racer's anyways
Damn me, thought it was today

Oh and logically we should use the normal road, not going 'USA Style' lol as there are already a bunch of lines showing the right place to drive
ill help out.. just point me in the direction im needed
which direction? and if i don't show up then drive without me. I hpe i can come though. and are any Cops needed?
-
(simscube) DELETED by simscube
i expect everyone at in by at least 2 PM EST hence the fact that im telling what server it is 1 hour before filming.

i thought about it for some time and figured i would like to have cops in the movie.

i figure i'll be a cop as well so far ill get 3 more cop cars. meaning 22 traffic cars so far 4 racers and 1 cop car.

the 3 who want to be Police need to post a in-game screenshot and the skin for download. the one i think is the best will be the skin that all 4 cops will use.
XRT police attached. I have an FZ50 version in the same style. 12PM pacific standard time is right, right?
Attached images
zp1jpg.jpg
zp2.jpg
I'll use this one, ok?
Attached images
XFR_Twotone.jpg
good enough for me!

@Zoomy: Phoenix (U.S.A. - Arizona)Sunday, September 9, 2007 at 12:00:00 Noon

yesh it is! im trying my best to match the colors with the city enviroment and killing myself trying to ignore the "highway patrol" on the side.

im taking into consideration about what lfsnoob says regarding South city residing in Europe(according to a sign post in-game, abit close to london) ill join in the police skin hunt myself
Still waiting for a reply from my Team leader about the server. I'll be on his case until he replies
Hey, sorry for the slow reply, I've been busy with stuff today ...

I'd be more than happy to help you with your project!

SillyProject 15 South Cty is all yours from now until Monday morning.
I'll PM the password to Blaeza on the SillyProject forum.
I can also turn on the kick/ban voting if you want?
and if it would be based on my ass then we would drive in circles?

dont listen to english .. and .. by the way only english drive in left not other europeans , so RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT side

i am in if i manage to woke up .. post servername here,
I'll be a traffic car.
#73 - neRu
Sorry, I'm out. Time's no good for me.
Quote from DanielC :Hey, sorry for the slow reply, I've been busy with stuff today ...

I'd be more than happy to help you with your project!

SillyProject 15 South Cty is all yours from now until Monday morning.
I'll PM the password to Blaeza on the SillyProject forum.
I can also turn on the kick/ban voting if you want?

thank you sooooooooo much i dont know how to repay you and the other 25+ of you. So much support in such little time!:woohoo:

heres pretty much Pre-Final list of the Traffic cars and Racers

TRAFFIC(FINAL)SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Flyerholland
Vtiroj
blackcarmafia
rjm1982
Bo.Duke
Moo.Frenchy
moondogg
Alkanphel
Rah (G4 NJA)
-Mark-
D1U Critical
Cobra
dude56
Tsunami
Infinity
Moo.looney
Falken.Nathan
wheel4hummer
skyline24
M3-Ben
Mobilholik
Jamie

RACERS(FINAL)
SPTR Blaeza
Moo.Niko
Keisu
MOSTWANTED

POLICE(FINAL)
Markz
Zoomy
Sueycide(if someone dosent make it who is in Traffic)
Riders Motion

theres the nearly completed list of the best peeps ever. the Police skins that will be used will be of SmurFen's police pack. I want to let the police and the final police that makes it, to know that the eligible police cars are the...

RB4
XRT
FXO
FZ5
RAC

check your inboxes for the pass
Attached images
FXO_lfspd.jpg
FZ5_lfspd.jpg
RAC_lfspd.jpg
XRT_lfspd.jpg
RB4_lfspd.jpg
Take me out of the list, sorry I can't make it. I have a lab at 9 am, and you will be starting at 7 am my time.

New Movie. Need lots of people
(184 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG