The online racing simulator
Post your CTRL+V
(2583 posts, started )
Haha, well actually I feel a little sorry for that lad..
Max unlucky if you ask me hehe

www.facebook.com

Wow, what a great copy/v >.<

GO
CREATE PROCEDURE SBO_IMPORT_VEVOK
( @CardCode varchar(30),
@CardType integer,
@CardName varchar(100) )
AS
BEGIN
if exists (select CardCode from OCRD where )
WARNING!! ENGLISH HOMEWORK WITH CRAPPY QUALITY AHEAD (tell me waht you think)
Quote from ctrlv :
How Life is going to be in 20 Years' time
When I think of the future i feel sort of strange, but on the other hand a little bit concerned.
The strange feel comes from the fact, that nobody really knows what'll happen until then. Are the humans going to live in big skyscrapers, that go like ten thousand metres in the air? Or will people live in old fashioned country houses, and go back to how life was some time ago? Who knows, maybe we'll be far less people then, than we are now. Or maybe we're going to live in the underground because it's way too hot on the surface and in the atmosphere were we live now. But there could be a possibility, that a some kind of accident happens, and not many, or maybe even none, human being will be on earth anymore. I'm concered about the earth in 20 years' time. Will we have destroyed it until then? Or is it going to have a new „Spring“, and'll rise again, that it is full of green plants, and such things, and everything looks like in the garden of eden. Anyway, I don't think much of the future, because I don't really car how the world is going to be in 20 years' time. I maybe even dead then, so I'll try and take the most fun, that I can, of my time now.

Some Improvements Stefan

Quote :How Life is going to be in 20 Years' time
When I think of the future i feel sort of strange, but on the other hand a little bit concerned.
The strange feel comes from the fact, that nobody really knows what'll happen until then. Are the humans going to live in big skyscrapers, that go like ten thousand metres in the air? Or will people live in old fashioned country houses, and go back to how life was some time ago? Who knows, maybe we'll be far less people then, than we are now. Or maybe we're going to live in the underground because it's way too hot on the surface and in the atmosphere were we live now. But there could be a possibility, that a some kind of accident happens, and not many, or maybe even none, human being will be on earth anymore. I'm concered about the earth in 20 years' time. Will we have destroyed it until then? Or is it going to have a new „Spring“, and'll rise again, that it is full of green plants, and such things, and everything looks like in the garden of eden. Anyway, I don't think much of the future, because I don't really car how the world is going to be in 20 years' time. I maybe even dead then, so I'll try and take the most fun, that I can, of my time now.
  1. You don't need 'in the' - just live underground is fine
  2. way too hot is very slangy. Use 'far too hot'
  3. Where
  4. Change to 'no many, if any humans, will live on the earth anymore'
  5. Concerned.
  6. Are they German Quote marks??
  7. and'll is something you can't shorten
  8. Capital for Eden (and Garden actually)
  9. Care
  10. So I'll try and make the most of my time alive now/I'll try and have as much fun as possible whilst I'm still alive
Quote from J@tko :Some Improvements Stefan
  1. You don't need 'in the' - just live underground is fine
  2. way too hot is very slangy. Use 'far too hot'
  3. Where
  4. Change to 'no many, if any humans, will live on the earth anymore'
  5. Concerned.
  6. Are they German Quote marks??
  7. and'll is something you can't shorten
  8. Capital for Eden (and Garden actually)
  9. Care
  10. So I'll try and make the most of my time alive now/I'll try and have as much fun as possible whilst I'm still alive

4. change to "not many"

And yes, the lower and upper are quote marks, here in Belgium too.
Thanks very much!
Quote from J@tko :Some Improvements Stefan
  1. You don't need 'in the' - just live underground is fine corrected
  2. way too hot is very slangy. Use 'far too hot' corrected
  3. Where corrected (these lil typos can make me go crazy^^)
  4. Change to 'no many, if any humans, will live on the earth anymore' Please explain again, I don't get that one
  5. Concerned. corrected
  6. Are they German Quote marks?? Open Office somhow does that automatically. Corrected
  7. and'll is something you can't shorten corrected
  8. Capital for Eden (and Garden actually) corrected
  9. Care corrected
  10. So I'll try and make the most of my time alive now/I'll try and have as much fun as possible whilst I'm still alive Corrected

My ctrl+v is
Please explain again, I don't get that one
-
(Velociround) DELETED by Velociround : inutil post
GTR2 ALMS2008 mod
Part Wan-Birth

One day I gave birth to 25 children but I lived in the other village.
I had 11 year and I had nonsense all the time.

One day a music group came to play called "Dynamic Eagles".
And I listened and watched them and they took me for the Tambourine multiplayer.
There was a highmachined nonsense machine that wasn't invented yet but we still had one,BTW I am Captain Kirk. I chose a extraordinaire woman for my wife and considered myself the woman of my life.Every year I ate chidren and made Pokemons in exchange for a piece of fart gas.My wife is Milky AKA BigFooted Beard woman.I celebrated my 12th birthday,and the dad of some British guy named Cliffe came in and ate all of my children,and I ate his.
That was my first A-Bomb I ate. It was way too salty.

Soon I was colorful although I was white,and being black I started to expand my Small Willy Party by camping in the middle of the room floor,and then I became a French Maid.

Part Zwo-Safe 6.

I went to the mountains and I was there for fourhundredthirtynine hours 61 minutes and 6teen seconds.I think that is a good time for a VW Golf on the 3 seconds of the SudSchleife.Anyway,there I saw many insects,like Dubya,bears,Condoleeza R,pines,fish,and animals,like Bruce Willis,mosquitos,bees,spiders,Kev...it was nice.

It was January becasue there was waves going on.Nelly said it's hot in here,i jumped into the water,but it was soo hot I almost froze to death.
The next morning on 15:16 PM I went to my local mechanic to fix my wounds.
After he removed all of my teeth,I was hey-okay and I could go home.

Part TRi-3 female dogs,wolf and an orange.

You know what happened the other day?

I was going to my friend's house on a skateboard.
My cellphone generated way too much gamma radiation,it increased the speed of my skateboard above the speed of sound.

And then I saw the new Concorde being tested,and how I was closing in fast on it and then I found myself in the fuel tank.

So I was swimming in the tank and then JAWS the Shark came and bit my head off(damn nostrils!),and I was like "Where the **** is my head?!"
I had a semi-automatic Rambo knife and used it to bite the Shark's leg off.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
-
(dustthatass) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Sebring R10 video
dustthatass
no longer welcome

Joseph says:
is there anything to stop me from putting an engine on my bike and riding it down the motorway?
Jack says:
erm
yes
Joseph says:
*foo
what r stoppin meh den?
Jack says:
you dont haz license for m'bike ?
Joseph says:
o ja
<insert facepalm smilie>
I could use h4x, duh