The online racing simulator
TopGear Prodrive P2 test in LFS
(99 posts, started )
Fantastic work there Don!! but what could a man expect from you, nothing less than fantastic!
Respect, you made it look so good and to think its our own Live For Speed, now thats something to be proud of Good job 12/10
Great! :smileyrai
Your great talents are wasted with making TopGear lookalike movie.

It looks great, but I found it quite boring to watch to be honest.
These are simply phenomenal! I sure hope your getting some very worthwhile reward for your efforts, they truly deserve it! Keep it up!
#31 - DeKo
Easily the best LFS movie ive ever seen, left me absolutely speechless, so superb.
That was absolutely unbelievable!!! Surely this must be your job or something
Great work mate, very GOOD indeed ;D
Haha brilliant stuff DoN, very very cool! Good job!
Nice!!
Great video, i really liked sound of car

btw. FZR ftw
I am amazed how good is this movie... sounds, images, everything is perfect! Bravo Don and we hope to see you in autumn with a new series of TopSpeed
amazing job! Skvěle! SUBARASHII!!
How many hours did it take it? Ahoj!
Very well done, nice work Don
#40 - Don
Quote from yamakawa :amazing job! Skvěle! SUBARASHII!!
How many hours did it take it? Ahoj!

Thanks. It took me 9 days to do and i worked usually 2-4 hours a day on it. But this is without the intro, that was done long time before this movie.
10/10

i have no words for it....
Very good mate. Hope you don't get globered by copyright. But superb presentation values. Exellent.
Don, that is just Great stuff! WOW.
#44 - joen
What can I say, it's a fantastic video, It was a great watch
The whole package is just perfectly done, the images really have that top gear feel to it Definitely wouldn't mind seeing another topspeed episode
nice one....
Amazing job! I know it takes efforts to make these videos so 4 thumbs up from a freak
#47 - avih
Well done!
:faint2:

Brilliant!
A masterpiece.
Dude!!!!!!!!!

TopGear Prodrive P2 test in LFS
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG