I Like the little spiting flammes out the exhaust
Top work again DoN. You are a wizard.
:wow:

Very good! Simply one of the best videos of LFS that already i viewed

10/10
#54 - Mc21
That was absolutlely awesome!! 10/10
Great movie, nice work 10/10
Great stuff, DoN! Can't wait the next episode!
i seen that video its fantastic lol's i showed it to the old man he thought it was real good job very nice how about you do the same for the aerial atom?
holy moly
Awesome video! 10/10
Amazing amazing amazing brilliant Don !!

I've put it on the blog of SCCC: http://www.sccabco.com/blog/
Very good movie

Well done .
Anyone has a Pic of the real Car so we can have a peek ?
WOW! Freaking good job!

11/10
Great one Don :hyper:
Dude. Now. I know your work is stupendous, AbFab, great, amazing and any other ingratiating phrases we can think of. But how about some original content. Let me quantify that statement. Surely with your camera and directorial skills, a good voice over artist (There must be a wannabe JC out there somewhere . . . Becky? (Joke. Honest, although . . . . no. Joke. Really)) And some clever wordsmithery there is a community based original project that could knock the white socked sandal wearing old fogyness that is Top Gear. Using ingame cars, using ingame attributes and . . . well, everything ingame really. Surely that is a much higher goal to strive for than just pastiching (Although in a very accomplished way) somebody elses work.

Please don't feel I am belittling your work Donny boy Nibbler son, I too, as I said before, was thouroughly entertained and technically amazing. But we as a community must be able to beat TG at it's own game. Come AWN!!!
Great video Don! Could you tell me which textures you used for it? Looks very nice.
#68 - Don
Quote from Funnybear :Dude. Now. I know your work is stupendous, AbFab, great, amazing and any other ingratiating phrases we can think of. But how about some original content. Let me quantify that statement. Surely with your camera and directorial skills, a good voice over artist (There must be a wannabe JC out there somewhere . . . Becky? (Joke. Honest, although . . . . no. Joke. Really)) And some clever wordsmithery there is a community based original project that could knock the white socked sandal wearing old fogyness that is Top Gear. Using ingame cars, using ingame attributes and . . . well, everything ingame really. Surely that is a much higher goal to strive for than just pastiching (Although in a very accomplished way) somebody elses work.

Please don't feel I am belittling your work Donny boy Nibbler son, I too, as I said before, was thouroughly entertained and technically amazing. But we as a community must be able to beat TG at it's own game. Come AWN!!!

thats what the TopSpeed project was supposed to be - but lack of ideas and "presenters" and my lazyness and no topgear on tv for months and no inspiration and lfs sucking so much in certain areas (10 poly helmet, 20 poly marshall model with retarded hands, fugly wheels and many other details) just kill my motivation to do this project. Maybe once all these things will be "fixed" and i will make this project happen.

Quote from falcon5 :Great video Don! Could you tell me which textures you used for it? Looks very nice.

prolly some hires track updates from electrik kar + skies that I made recently with kidcodea. Not downloadable anywhere (yet?)
Brilliant!
Definately the best LFS movie ever!
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
truly astonishing!
that was amazing!
10/10
Quote from Don :thats what the TopSpeed project was supposed to be - but lack of ideas and "presenters" and my lazyness and no topgear on tv for months and no inspiration and lfs sucking so much in certain areas (10 poly helmet, 20 poly marshall model with retarded hands, fugly wheels and many other details) just kill my motivation to do this project. Maybe once all these things will be "fixed" and i will make this project happen.

prolly some hires track updates from electrik kar + skies that I made recently with kidcodea. Not downloadable anywhere (yet?)

Fingers crossed for high(er/est) poly count models for LFS! Nice to have the options for low end and top end!
VERY nicely done.
nice video i liked it

TopGear Prodrive P2 test in LFS
(99 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG