The online racing simulator
How about a small practice track
No more nurburgring, no fuji speedway. Just a simple practice track where you can experiment every type of curves and make differents layout on it.
Lots of different angle in curve, grip loosing curves, understeer in a curve, oversteer the other, scary ones...airpins, slaloms, off-camber curves,etc.

here is an example of what im talking about(top view + video)

http://www.mecaglisse.com/video/mecaglise-001.wmv
Just expect car instead of supermoto
I know peoples are tired of track suggestion, but this one is more like a carpark replacement or addon.
I know the new tracks are mostly for S3, but thats what improvments suggestion is all about...futur stuff.

Attached images
01-823.jpg
+1 from me. Would love to see that as a testtrack, alot of different routes to choose from and that makes alot of different testing of alot of different setups. Lovely.
I like the idea
+1
And the lack of objects and other details means that it could be one big place (like Autocross) and not cut up into sections (like the other tracks) which means that it would work just fine.

+1 I suppose.
I can see 101 track configs there

+1
I like it. But how big was this track? I know that from the picture above it looks smaler than it is, but it looked really small hehe
But if the size is pretty..ok, that track would be a great one, mainly because it has so many different ways and configs that could be used.

+1 from me
+1, looks good.
Quote from The Very End :I like it. But how big was this track? I know that from the picture above it looks smaler than it is, but it looked really small hehe
But if the size is pretty..ok, that track would be a great one, mainly because it has so many different ways and configs that could be used.

+1 from me

To answer you, the straigh part at the bottom of the track is about 200-300m, so yeah it is small, but the idea is there, there is no need to do the same exact track
+1 fora handling track like this.
Quote from martinofski :To answer you, the straigh part at the bottom of the track is about 200-300m, so yeah it is small, but the idea is there, there is no need to do the same exact track

Hehe ok
Import it to LFS; double it`s size and then we start talking lol ;D
+1

I really like this idea should help newcomers get to grips with each car on different types of corners.

It could be called the 'Skills Loop' lol
As good as this looks, I don't think it will work. It will be annoying going 'Wrong Way', getting a proper speed and trying the corner you want to try again.

Not very practical.
Quote from BullHorn :As good as this looks, I don't think it will work. It will be annoying going 'Wrong Way', getting a proper speed and trying the corner you want to try again.

Not very practical.

I think it'd be like the car park... but with grass gravel elevation changes etc etc.

anyway

I like the idea, move the training sessions there too and it would rock.
Quote from MattxMosh :I like the idea, move the training sessions there too and it would rock.

OO, Good idea!
+1
I like it, it could also easily solve the lack of rallyx courses
You saying something there
It would work great as a practice track, or a rallycross track.
Such a layout would also be very suitable for at least 5 karting tracks
+1!

With layouts placed around...ie barriers..etc. It would be awesome!
Quote from ATHome :Such a layout would also be very suitable for at least 5 karting tracks

Hehe
You saying something there!
+1 that's is good idea free driving area on track
How about a big practice track? Something along the lines of The Complex String from Gran Turismo 3 comes to mind.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG