The online racing simulator
#1 - SamH
Introducing the new CTRA Website
The new CTRA website is now complete, and available for you to access. The MyCTRA section of the site requires a password which needs setting while inside a CTRA server. This unfortunately means that everyone will have to wait to see that particular aspect of the new CTRA system until the servers begin opening tomorrow. I'm afraid that's unavoidable

You can view the *rest* of the new site at www.raceauthority.com
Fantastic Work sam!
#3 - Jakg
Like i said in TS, it's amazing.

Just a shame the sites nowhere near as good as the X-System.
Oh my :o Fantastic site, looks the biz!
Great job Sam I said i had the faith Looks fantastic.
#8 - BURN
Really nice

lil question: what is the formula junior? mrt?

P.S. i like how the License look
#9 - Jakg
Very, Very Great job, the new site is highly professional, clear and nice.
I wonder what will be the new races server... I am impatient.

You have all made a excellent job, Thanks.

Merci beaucoups.....
Super stuff Sam!

The site looks great. Nice to see the gauges are back.

Just a quick question. Which car is used in the FJR category? Is it the FO8?
#12 - troy
looks nice! even if i will miss my beloved lrf class, i guess its time to learn the tbo's ^^

just one question regarding the statistics:

i'm pretty sure i won some races on ctra but they dont seem to be counted on the new website.
is there only the license plus yellow flags stored from the "old" ctra servers before x?
#13 - BURN
Quote from BURN : ... lil question: what is the formula junior? mrt? ...

Quote from dungbeetle : ... Just a quick question. Which car is used in the FJR category? Is it the FO8?

Hmmm. I was kinda hoping for the MRT myself, but something Becky said earlier suggested it wouldn't be:

Quote from Becky Rose :We're opening 5 servers on launch with another 2 ready to go, there aren't enough players to fully fill those at the current time. There's just no room and not enough interest for MRT's.

Quote :its hard to read the info. I don't know whats fake and such. I haven't been on any servers yet so I don't know if the info is false or not.

I have to put my hand in the air and say it's me who's responsible for that particular page. Whatever you make of the design though the data on it is all valid. It interfaces directly into the X-System's database to provide up-to-the-second data, which I guess is ironic considering the supposed age of their appearance, absolutely nothing from the licence lookup page is false - except for the picture which you can upload yourself from the MyCTRA page (the default is Juan Manuel Fangio) and my signature is a little wonky because I had to make it in an art program as I havn't got a scanner/camera.
#17 - CSU1
Becky
...jebus-h christ...How much time have you dedicated to LFS? The whole community adores you, and everything CTRA stands for...im just jumping in here ot forgive me, but wtf, why? you truely are an angel an magnifisent support to this project...Power to ya girl.. u a star.
If Formula Junior is between FOX and FO8, maybe it's an FO8 with ballast or intake restrictions?
@CSU1 - thank you kindly, but the credit here is really Sams. I only did the licence lookup and picture uploading - everything else is Sam's work here. It's not really my place to say - but I LOVE the design on this page, it's well beyond my own abilities to create. In fact I love it so much, I stole elements of the style for my CV !
#20 - CSU1
you bitch! stop robbing Sam's stuff

Sam, If ya need an e-mail reader or somethin...im open for voluntary work no probs.glad to help

@ Becky: I was referring to the whole LFS project,, not just CTRA.
i still like the look of the lookup page when the STCC changed to CTRA
#22 - SamH
Thanks everyone for the feedback! I'm suited that the site's been received so well! You always worry, when you create a site, that it won't meet the requirements and/or expectations of the audience. This time, I think we landed it pretty well and it only took Becky half an hour to convince me to release it!

The site is very much a collaboration of mine and Becky's thoughts/ideas. The design is mine, true, but it is inspired by one or two other sites (as all sites surely are), and the licence lookup page is in no small part inspired by a scanned image that Becky found, of Alberto Ascari's FIA licence - a very genuine treasure indeed! I'm really pleased with the decision we made to do it this way. Becky met the challenge to code it head-on - she's thoroughly mastered web CSS in one fell-swoop

The information on the licence is all dynamic, none of it is fake. You'll have the chance, from tomorrow onwards to make the figures on it look good, or better
#23 - CSU1
Quote from SamH :Thanks everyone for the feedback! I'm suited that the site's been received so well! You always worry, when you create a site, that it won't meet the requirements and/or expectations of the audience. This time, I think we landed it pretty well and it only took Becky half an hour to convince me to release it!

The site is very much a collaboration of mine and Becky's thoughts/ideas. The design is mine, true, but it is inspired by one or two other sites (as all sites surely are), and the licence lookup page is in no small part inspired by a scanned image that Becky found, of Alberto Ascari's FIA licence - a very genuine treasure indeed! I'm really pleased with the decision we made to do it this way. Becky met the challenge to code it head-on - she's thoroughly mastered web CSS in one fell-swoop

The information on the licence is all dynamic, none of it is fake. You'll have the chance, from tomorrow onwards to make the figures on it look good, or better

I can't wait for next winters racing

Sam, Becky

I will step forward at this time, in, my 'infant shoes'...and just briefly point out only one thing.

You lot seem really really adiment through forward and close relationship marketing, that it is a pleasure that we know that the dev's are not alone.
great work on the design Sam - you've done an amazing job with it... pats Sam on the back!
Nice looks really professional, looking through the system commands on site i can feel a lot is different and seems more streamlined as before.

A little item i want to raise is the scores currently for bump and jump and single seaters (probably normal license also). I assume these were stats generated in testing and afaik it was said those were gong to be excluded (beta test agreement)?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG