The online racing simulator
Looking for a racing team (4500 miles, intermediate driver)
Hi, I've gotten a lot more into LFS lately, and I'd like to join a racing team. I'm 14, but I'm pretty mature and I've been playing racing sims for years. I use a G25, with no assists I'm an intermediate driver, and I'm somewhat decent at making setups. I have 4500 miles under my belt, and out of 47 finishes, I have won 16 times, gotten 2nd 5 times, and 3rd 6 times. I'm looking for a more casual racing team that does shorter races and has flexible schedules, and preferably one in North America so that timezones aren't a problem.

I'll drive any of the cars in the game, and I'm pretty decent at all of them. I really like oval racing the most (because of how important the setup is, and the challenge of figuring out a good setup, and drafting is pretty fun) but I can do any kind of racing and have a great time. No, I'm not a Nascar fan (when I do oval racing, it's always open wheel ) I'm a clean driver, and I try as hard as possible to avoid contact, even if it means slamming on the brakes and losing a position. If someone does hit me, I'm calm and cool about it and don't get angry or try to hit them back. I really like driving the UF1, it's probably my favorite car for racing because the races are always so tight and competitive.

Thanks for reading
#2 - ZACH
Let me Join Im A Very Fast And Good Slash Clean DriverI Am The Owner Of My Beasty Xrr The Has Lots Of Horse Power!!
Well, if your wanting an American team the most, Then your looking for an oval team. If your over 18 go to Fragmaster. But, European teams usually have most of the clean racers. Try BlitZ, It might work out for you.
Team BlitZ
-
(MiniVan) DELETED by MiniVan
-
(MiniVan) DELETED by MiniVan
I'll join

Name:Kyle

LFSW Name:Minivan
#5 - th84
Quote from Dalek0220 :Well, if your wanting an American team the most, Then your looking for an oval team.

I cant think of a single American "oval team".

There are several very good American teams you could check with... LOTF(www.landofthefreeracing.com), Core (www.core-racing.com), and Eagle ( )www.eagleraceteam.com) come to mind right off. Im not sure about age requirements on any of these, 14 seems a bit young. There are several more you could find by searching these forums.

BTW, there is plenty of clean racing to be found in our time zone as well.
Quote from Dalek0220 :Well, if your wanting an American team the most, Then your looking for an oval team. If your over 18 go to Fragmaster. But, European teams usually have most of the clean racers. Try BlitZ, It might work out for you.
Team BlitZ

Yeah, this is a really ignorant post. Nice work.
Quote from DeadWolfBones :
Quote from Dalek0220 :Well, if your wanting an American team the most, Then your looking for an oval team. If your over 18 go to Fragmaster. But, European teams usually have most of the clean racers. Try BlitZ, It might work out for you.
Team BlitZ

Yeah, this is a really ignorant post. Nice work.

Well, what would you expect from a guy that has joined 566 hosts, and has only finished 101 races?

Dalek, please get your facts straight before you make generalized, ignorant comments. TH84 said it right: "There are several very good American teams..." that are clean and very fast.

Dude56, your age may be an issue for some of them, but just go race (cleanly) as much as you can, learn as much as you can, and get to know a few folks, and you never know what can happen.
Wait....why did you say you're 14 when your profile says your 51?
Quote from banshee56 :Wait....why did you say you're 14 when your profile says your 51?

Banshee hopes there is someone else like him!

Don't hope too much that another person on this world exist who is mental 14 and physical 51 and has an average age of 35, Lee :P
Some people are ignorant. He asks for a team, goes about it properly. Then some idiotic fool comes and asks for a team, in a thread which isnt for him to do that in.
#14 - Jakg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Some people are ignorant. He asks for a team, goes about it properly. Then some idiotic fool comes and asks for a team, in a thread which isnt for him to do that in.

Quote from king drift :I beast drifter

MY MSN

[email protected]

So Mr. S14 DAFT, are you a psychic?

PS - Dalek, congratualtions on making yourself look like an ass not only then, but now again thanks to the bump - seems i musta been on holiday when this was first posted.
Racing Team Spirit

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG