The online racing simulator
Just a little plug if I may.....(shy) [RAC & FZ50 League]
Sometimes I think that the leagues section is so full and clumsy that people miss things, so just incase anyone has missed this and would be interested, I'll give it a quick heads up here .

I would like to bring your attention to the second season of the ONLY RAC and FZ5 only league, this will take place over 7 events and will decide the best High performance road based sportscar driver in Live For Speed.

Please visit http://www.lfsforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=59 for all information.

Last season was very fast, closely fought with some top racing action, hopefully with the inclusion of 32 cars on track, it should make for a very exciting season
#2 - P1lot
Go on people, give road tyres a try.
They may feel completely alian at the moment, but they are rewarding to race with
I really wanted to join this last year but didn't have the time. Sadly I don't have the time this year either.
Shame that Kev, would have been good to see you there............
It's quite literally THE ONLY competition for those two cars too.

The grid looked like an interesting bunch of drivers last year aswell. I had a sneaking suspicion I could've beaten one or two of them given a prevailing wind. Oh well...
Yeah, there were some TOP drivers last season, and so real class racing, not from me obviously, but it was a very good spread of ability, that and the fact both cars will rip your head off if you don't treat em right makes for a fun league.
Not a huge amount of interest this time round, wonder what the take up would have been if it had have been GTR cars............
18:30 GMT is cutting it mighty close for me on Thursdays (being in EST but with a "relaxed" work schedule), but I might try it. Good to see someone running leagues with unconventional combos.
11:30AM Pacific Time would completely exclude me I'm afraid. Gotta work so I can get that triple monitor setup
Have you considered weekend races? I bet between NASSA and CoRe, we could get 4-6 drivers to join.
I can't race weekends
sounds really interesting but im affraid i neither have the time nor the times to compete
btw the track selection seems to favour the fz a little
Track selection was done at random
#12 - Iron
What if I can't make it to all races because of my work? Am i allowed to participate this way?
Turnup when you can, aslong as you give us a bit of notice we can (hopefully) fill your place with a reserve driver.

Bump, still places left
BUMP,

First round, one week today, still got at least 7 free places if anyone fancies some wholesome FZ5 & RAC action
3 places left

First round on this coming Thursday night
#16 - Iron
I would have to skip 4 races out of 7 so I decided not to sign up. Damn work.
This looks sweet.

But it would have to be around 8am to 9am GMT-7 on Saturdays and I would be in without a doubt. I would even consider doing early morning weekday races for a series like this, which would be 7am GMT-7... But that probably won't work either.
Yeah BBT, it's tough to arrange for leagues that both sides of the Atlantic can enter, trouble with me is, I have very limited time, only every other Wed, Thur evening, and every other Sat morn and Sun evening.

Maybe I'll do the next one for Sat morn?
Wednesday evenings work great for me but you're all sleeping for some reason at 2am GMT

But if you did one for 8am GMT-7 every second Saturday... That would be bliss!
FZ50 will kick the RAC's arse..... boring.
Quote from Tweaker :FZ50 will kick the RAC's arse..... boring.

Hopefully there'll be more than 1 of each car
Quote from Tweaker :FZ50 will kick the RAC's arse..... boring.

Of course they won't, but thanks for the useful comment

So, the hotlap for Aston Historic is 1-2secs quicker, hotlaps mean nothing, when you are racing against a whole grid of cars, you just can't say the FZ50 with kick the RAC's arse, they didn't last season, and I don't think they will this season.
I would LOVE to join a league like this, but sadly being a canuck, my time zone isn't compatible for a weekday schedule.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG