The online racing simulator
car2airplane bug
(135 posts, closed, started )

Poll : Should this bug be at the top of the todo list?

Yes
No
Quote from jamesrowe :No, the only thing that has been "RAPED" hundreds of times around here is you SuLLy

I'm sure they are working on this though

hehe yes by your Kate
I agree with all proposed by Dex and I think that is an important bug to resolve
+1

PD Thanks Scawen to listen us

Saludos!
Quote from 11SuLLy11 :This topic has been "RAPED" hundred times over,give them time they already know about this bug and I am sure that they will fix it some day

Yup... we all agree with that
Problem is that Patch X + bouncing fences make a really explosive combination:

32 cars race + No reset option + XFR/UFR + FE/SO track = Bumping Party!!

Just giving feedback to the devs to keep all of the combinations funny and fully raceable!

And yup... :inq:

Have fun men! see you on tracks!
Quote from netsior :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Nb_50GdGwA

CAR: BF1
PILOT: Nadia Comaneci
EXERCISE: triple mortal with tirabuzón
SCORE: 9.8

Nice jump .

But you're not suggesting that this illustrates why the car2airplane bug should be No.1 priority on Scawens fixlist, are you?

On a general note: I think this topic might as well be locked, as Scawen already replied and said that he will be working on minimizing the car2airplane bug. And, as we all know, he will do so. But when is solely his decision.
Quote from tristancliffe :I can wait until I see this bug again. It's been ages since I saw it, but then I rarely drive on public servers.

not too long ago during the pre x stress tests a slight paintrub bewteen you and me resulted in my uf1s rear suddenly being put ~1 metre to the left

so youre wrong on that one

its not so much the actual instances when the car goes ariborn which annoy me (as those crashes would mean the end of the race anyway) its those slight contacts like the one between trist and me and the one in the video earlier which mostly end up in one car (usually the one on the outside) being put 1-2 metres to the side resulting in a few lost seconds and a lost position in the best case and being put into a wall in the worst
I suspect its actually him that started the car2airplane bug thread. Nothing like a bit of father-son tension
OK this is becoming a bit too surreal now, so I will close the thread.

I don't position things on my todo list based on forum polls.

The collision detection and reaction has been on my list for a long time.

As stated already, it has not changed because we have had physically compatible updates.

Let me be clear : this thread has changed nothing. The issue was obviously already on my list.
This thread is closed

car2airplane bug
(135 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG