The online racing simulator
What's the Worst Nightmare you ever had??
(124 posts, started )
mine was last night i dreamed that a giant thing was was trying to suck me in then a sound dish that deflects sound was playing something at high frequncey and was melting my legs i could fell all the pain and then like all my nightmares i fall straight to some place and then wake up RIGHT before i hit the ground
#2 - CSU1
Without a doubt the worst kind of dreams I have are those that I am shouting or fighting and you just cant lift your arms or shout
that sounds worse than mine
#4 - ZORER
It was after a few months from the big earthquake in istanbul i was sleeping and a poster on the wall fall on my head. I thought it was an earthquake again and the house was collapsing onto me .I jumped up in panic and run towards the door hitting everything in the room then i realised it was just a game my mind played on me.
I think mine had to be a nightmare i had about some people breaking into my home and hurting me and my mum... scary thing is that it was a recurring dream and i had it on and off for about 6 months...
Aracnaphobic, often dream about spiders ¨jumping¨ through my closed windows and eating my face, I can feel them crawling over me, then wake up and it's my missus' hair.....
In my worst nightmare i'm sat at my computer, telling everyone about my worst nightmare on an internet forum, revealing the failing of my entire persona and leaving me open and emotionally defenceless.

Then I wake up, and realise i've just clicked the post reply button.
I've never really ever had a nightmare just the odd falling from buildings and being run over by a VW Golf
I used to get spooky awareness during sleep paralysis stuff going on practically every night, half-believed I was being abducted by aliens* and the whole shebang. Any one of those hundreds of experiences would be among the scariest things that have happened to me when I was asleep.

* Late '80s, early '90s when I was in my teens - no possibility of looking up what was happening to me on the web, didn't know anybody else it happened to, so I had to draw my own conclusions!
Lmao! To be honest, I never had a nightmare. One month ago or so, I did have one dream in which I dreamt that I had a 1/10 for a maths test .
Quote from CSU1 :Without a doubt the worst kind of dreams I have are those that I am shouting or fighting and you just cant lift your arms or shout

Ugh, I HATE those dreams. I can't say I've really had any nightmares. When I was really young (like 5) I used to have the odd dream about natural disasters (longest one was a flood. Although, looking back on it now, I would have enjoyed the dream. I got to scuba-dive in my basement LOL).

Most of my dreams now are either just plain wierd, or they turn into.. uh... 'adult' dreams. Can't really complain...
Erm I don't have nightmares, just weird dreams but I end up falling in the space!, theres always a street that disappear and I fall.
Quote from Blas89 :Erm I don't have nightmares, just weird dreams but I end up falling in the space!, theres always a street that disappear and I fall.

its a bug
Yes, and after a few minutes you'll pop-up safely
Quote from Thorvertonian :Aracnaphobic, often dream about spiders ¨jumping¨ through my closed windows and eating my face, I can feel them crawling over me, then wake up and it's my missus' hair.....

Oww i have the same problem over here.But not hair, it's usually because of my sleeping position-not enough air...
getting beaten by niko in a race :haha:
iv never really had nightmares as such. the other night i dreamt about discovering a plot where excaped prisoners that wer trying to kil me, then later on the next night found out a real life prisoner was threatening to scold my sister (who works in a prison). i thought that was really weird.

besides form that i just usualy dream that i trip up and then wake up cos my entire body jumps. lol
Quote :I used to get spooky awareness during sleep paralysis stuff going on practically every night, half-believed I was being abducted by aliens* and the whole shebang. Any one of those hundreds of experiences would be among the scariest things that have happened to me when I was asleep.

I read about that some time ago. Apparently it's caused partially by sleeping on your back. It's never happened to me but it sounds bloody scary (grim reaper walking into your room, octopus on your bookcase, alien on your chest etc) so I always make sure I sleep on my side!
Well I am one of those people who rarely remembers a dream. I can go months without remembering a single dream, rather annoying waking up empty headed but recently I had a dream which involved a lot of pain involving my teeth.
I dreamt that my teeth were became loose in my gums and gradually fell out or were ripped out while eating. You know the feeling you get when you eat toffee and you bite down hard so that it sticks you bottom jaw to your top jaw and then you try to pull them apart fearing if you have fillings that some may come with it, well its like that but when I separate my jaws i rip out my teeth as they stick together. The pain in the dream is really bad so much so that I wake up, funny thing is usually my teeth hurt a bit after I have awoken.

Probably the worse and painful thing ever!
Re sleep paralysis:

Quote :Some reports read that various factors increase the likelihood of both paralysis and hallucinations. These include: [3]

I was right!
#22 - col
Probably the most disturbing dreams I remember having (not most 'scary') are the ones where your dreaming and you wake up, get up, start getting ready for the day etc. then weird shit starts happening and you freak out and wake up - again !... it's disturbing because it really screws with your perception of what reality is (at least it did when it happened to me)...
Worst one by far is i was cycling up a road near me, i then went up a huge ramp. I looked down and realise im miles in the air falling...and i wake just before i hit the ground...

I was shaking so much afterwards as well.

An irritating dream i had was that i was lying in a tent with people looking over me, and all im doing is constantly blinking over and over really fast..sounds funny know though!
Okay well:

I was on top of a building, and I dropped me corn pops off it, so I jumped off to try and grab it. When I hit the ground, my corn pops were gone and all I felt was this numbing sensation. Suddenly this HOBO was beside me holding my cereal box and he kicked me in the pride.

Suddenly a lizard jumped up and grabbed my finger and I couldn't get it off, so I traded my corn pops for it, and it went away. Some girl came up to me
(I like this girl) and she was talking to me, and this other guy in my class just grabs her and takes her away. Suddenly a bus hits me and I fall into my classroom where the girl is ignoring me.

I wake up on the floor, with no blanket and my pillow was lodged under my neck. I'll never forget that dream. . .

Hilarious in retrospect, but scary IMO.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :

I wake up on the floor, with no blanket and my pillow was lodged under my neck. I'll never forget that dream. . .

its dodgy waking up and finding things have gone missing from your bed, i remember once i had to share a bed with 2 of my mates (very tight squeeze and one was very untrusting and didnt like my leg touching his) and i woke up with my pillow missing on the other side of the room. dodgy. but my mates hadnt moved it. but it was a strange place and i wonder if iv maybe sleepwalked judgin tat i was on the very edge of the bed.

im more afraid of sleepwalking than i am of dreams, even though iv never sleepwalked that i know of, im worried if i ever did what i might do. cos ppl do some really weird stuff. that really creaps me out as its sorta turinin dream into reality.

(124 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG