The online racing simulator
24 hours of Le Mans 2007
(177 posts, started )
Wow, I'm a huge F1 fan and all, but when Le Mans is going, I don't give a damn about practice and qualifying. When the race starts, you'll know the result of the Quali, so what's it matter? There's so much that you can miss in the hours that the coverage is broken!
#77 - J.B.
Kristensen is flying. Peugeot doesn't seem to be quite there in terms of pace. Hope it stays close.
#78 - Tomi
Quote from pigi :wtf was with peugeot therE?
He lost corner and lost first pozition!

Bourdais said after his first relay that the car was oversteering a lot. Probably a setup issue.
I think it was a driver issue. *hides behind couch* tee hee

I'm currently trying to busy myself before coverage resumes at 5:30... I wanna watch it now
Peugeot #8 had problems... pitted and rejoined, what did they do for the car?
#81 - Tomi
they talked about a bearing problem
Quote from MAGGOT :
I'm currently trying to busy myself before coverage resumes at 5:30... I wanna watch it now

Haha, I find myself in the same boat man. You're not alone.
:Kick_Can_
Someone shoot me.. Now that French channel swapped to golf.

Luckily there is radio Le Mans which I used for audio and muted that French commentating. This has nice background music also (sounds of cars driving past the main straight)
Quote from X-Ter :I got an IRC channel set up for those who would like to chat a little while watching LaMans. irc.enterthegame.com #scoreracing
For easy access, use the JAVA irc client found on SCORE. Link in the signature

Hm, I can't seem to connect to the channel
:static: Go Aston Go :static: !

Looks like Audi have this one wrapped up, I honestly thought the Peugeot would be stronger.
Why did that #1 Audi team leave that huge hunk of concrete on their front suspension? I'm confused.

Err nevermind, I guess they took it off....

Just getting my hopes up for one of the Audis to have a big problem Turns out to be a silly rock, haha
Quote from Tweaker :Why did that #1 Audi team leave that huge hunk of concrete on their front suspension? I'm confused.

Err nevermind, I guess they took it off....

+1 weird. i thought it was just me being awake too long.
Watched it all night almost, took 2 hour sleep though

I hope Audi would have some problems just to see closer finishing between it and "PURGEEON" (on Speedtv they can't spell it?)... still 7 hours to go and in Le Mans everything is possible
Quote from deggis :still 7 hours to go and in Le Mans everything is possible

i kinda doubt it remember the year when the changed the entire rear suspension + gearbox just to be sure ?
unless one of the drivers makes a huge mistake id say joest is way too well organized to be beaten by a bunch of frog eaters
Audi nay sayers, your wish granted!
Leading Audi out!!
Oh man... what a bummer. I hope we can see a better battle for Peugeot now... plz plz plz.

Funny the team leader of Audi turns around and about to go on a witch hunt for the pitcrew guy that would've messed up when bolting that onto the car....
He's starting to drive away.
Audi #2 out.
Quote from Linsen :Hm, I can't seem to connect to the channel

Easy... Go to SCORE, click the link that says Chat.
A JAVA Program will open where you can enter your preffered chat name. Click connect and you should be in the channel. IRC never was easier.
Forecast says rain coming...

If Pug is trying to chase Audi, so is Corvette chasing Aston. I wish they would show more GT1 too.
#99 - Tomi
Quote from Shotglass :i kinda doubt it remember the year when the changed the entire rear suspension + gearbox just to be sure ?
unless one of the drivers makes a huge mistake id say joest is way too well organized to be beaten by a bunch of frog eaters

OWNED

like Deggis said. Le Mans is Le Mans. Everything can happen at the last minute. There is only one Audi left, the Peugeot had some minor problems in the previous hours. Everything can happen, even a Pescarolo win (which would be well deserved), especially with the current weather forecast.

In 52, Levegh was leading the race in his Talbot, 3 laps of advantage over the Mercedes boys. He just missed a gear, put the 2nd instead of the 4th gear, and the race was over for him in the last hour.
By the way, I know those guys are supposed to be professionnal and that a lot of money is involved, but that Dr Wolfgang Ulrich looks kinda suspicious to me. He looks like a torture master, and the mechanics seem all frightened. I don't think maintaining a fear among your team will make it faster / more reliable.

They have the right to have some fun and pleasure for god sake !

24 hours of Le Mans 2007
(177 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG