The online racing simulator
Question about Unlocks
(4 posts, started )
Question about Unlocks
Hi, i bought S2 some days ago, but i unlocked it before the patch X...
then i went to my cousin's house and since i wanted to play the game soo hard i unlocked there too. now im going home tomorrow, and seeing that i wil have to unlock again at my house (do i have to re-unlock after installing patch?) what happens when i run out of unlocks??
You shouldn't have to unlock it back at your house, make sure you lock it back up at your cousin's though so he doesn't start playing with your account so then you wont be able to play at home.

P.S. Unlocks are reinstated each Friday, so if you happen to use up 2 more, you'll get them back on Fridays.

But in your case, you just need to lock your cousin's computer, but yours will still be unlocked.
#3 - Slopi
You get 2 unlocks each friday (assuming you have no unlocks come Firday).

So, if you're out of unlocks, you can msg the devs with your story and hope they give you another, or, you can wait till Friday for 2 more. Mind you, you only get 2 unlocks if you've used 2 unlocks. They don't accumulate over time. 2 is the max you'll ever have per week.

If you have to msg the devs for more unlocks, please be more careful about how you use them.
#4 - _rod_
Be sure to lock the game before you leave your causins house, or elso he you might not be able to play when you at home again, because the acctount can only be online once. Also this means he wont screw up your account by getting you banned on servers.

im also goin to write in portuguese just to make things easier

Tenha certeza que quando vc sair da ksa de seu primo, botar o LFS no modo demo, pois se vc nao fizer isso ele vai pode usar sua conta online, como no LFS so uma pessoa pode se connectar por conta vc pode acabar no prejuizo, alem de ter a possibilidade que seu primo acabe sendo banido de algum servidor e voce fica com o prejuizo

Good luck

Question about Unlocks
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG