The online racing simulator
LFS Promo Video
(39 posts, started )
LFS Promo Video
Hi Guys,

I need to provide a computer resale company with a promo video that they want to show on plasma's at their premises and they are also looking to bundle LFS with their PC's .

I was wondering if some of you out there already have a video like it , so I can use that if at all possible instead of reinventing the wheel

Thanks
#2 - axus
Yes, please guys - if you have anything. It would be great, because we are really trying to grow LFS in South Africa and we have had a lot of success these past few months and hope to continue in a simmilar fashion.
Best idea is check a few team websites. alot of teams have very good Vids of LFS, if u wanted to ask a team or 2 and maby ask for permission to edit a bit then i am sure some teams would be happy to help.
How about S2Zwei?
download everything off lfsmovies and pick the one that suits you best.
#6 - AndyC
Wasn't there Run Riot or something? I remember that being an excillent video.

Good Luck.
Andy.
#8 - Bosse
Quote from AndyC :Wasn't there Run Riot or something? I remember that being an excillent video.

Good Luck.
Andy.

That´s a really nice video that shows Lfs from the right view
#10 - axus
Thanks guys! I hope no one minds if we mod them slightly for our purposes?
can u show us the modded version as well?
#12 - Don
i remember sethro`s movie ...imho the best lfs movie ever, shame it was done in s1
Both RunRiot and Szwie are very, very good. I would show them both, back to back.
Quote from operator0 :Both RunRiot and Szwie are verr, very good. I would show them both, back to back.

yeah, ofcourse i meant SZwei not S2zwei
All of the vids you download are gunna look like crap on a big plasma. Maybe contact the authors and see if they can rerender the movie at high res and bitrate.
Quote from Stregone :All of the vids you download are gunna look like crap on a big plasma. Maybe contact the authors and see if they can rerender the movie at high res and bitrate.

One of those authors has posted in this thread. SchneeFee is the author of RunRiot. I'm assuming that Szwei is the author of the other, but I may be wrong. It's happened once before .
Thanks for all the help guys will show the final result for sure
#18 - axus
Yeah - I just saw the movies - amazing! I think we will put something together and then throw in some of our own "home made" material - we have had many a close race in recent days and have something to show too . What happened to LFS MM2? Why can't I find it to download - we can't render as high res with FRAPS...
heard alot of sethro's movie, can i still download it anywhere
Quote from Lola Popeye :heard alot of sethro's movie, can i still download it anywhere

I beleive this is it.
#21 - axus
Just out of interest, does anyone know what song that is in Tristan's movie, the "This is S2" movie. It is really nice...
It's called Cool Vibes, and is by a group called Vanilla Ninja. You may not have heard of them, but they were the Swiss (?) entry at Eurovision 2005 (the only bit I watched, and I liked the song!).

Plus they are VERY fit women, so start downloading those wallpapers now
Quote from tristancliffe :...and is by a group called Vanilla Ninja.

:smileyrai
Quote from tristancliffe :
Plus they are VERY fit women, so start downloading those wallpapers now

Of course they are fit - they are estonian women.

LFS Promo Video
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG