Here's RJT's wallpaper.
Attached images
XRG.jpg
Heres my easy made one
Attached images
lfs_00000045.jpg
Quote from Blackknight555 :This is my screensaver,has been for ages

Oh an for those who dont know me...I play both rF & LFs

Haha, great picture, new wallpaper on my widescreen. LoL.
#356 - ___
Another lfs wallpaper.
Quote from IceBergSRB :Another lfs wallpaper.
]http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/1307/rjtdriftvo4.jpg

you made that screenshot?
Quote from G!NhO :you made that screenshot?

Yes, I signed on the bottom of the pic.
Is it good?
If you're asking yourself do i have s2, no I don't have. My friend made a screen, an i edited it.
and whats the account name of your friend. You know these excuses dont work without names.
its strange that i see IceBerg on the numberplate, as your username is very similair...
Quote from G!NhO :its strange that i see IceBerg on the numberplate, as your username is very similair...

Lol, I smell something burnin'.....
I think the name is Shain. The guy gave mu friend (FlyerKV) his game user and pass. And the name on the licence plate is added in photoshop which is original. Don't try to flame me cause i should get a s2 for a website that i have done to the csr team.
Websiteurl: http://csr.freehostia.com
Quote from IceBergSRB :I think the name is Shain. The guy gave mu friend (FlyerKV) his game user and pass. And the name on the licence plate is added in photoshop which is original. Don't try to flame me cause i should get a s2 for a website that i have done to the csr team.
Websiteurl: http://csr.freehostia.com

You're not Croatian though, you're Serbian?
Yes but their Admin (Ivan) helped me once, so i created a website for they team and I told them to buy me an s1 or s2 licence. I hope they will. I won't be angry if they don't, couse Ivan helped me. Everyone here is trying to flame me since i joined lfs community and no one told me what does he think for my picture. That is really going on my nervs.
Quote from IceBergSRB :Yes but their Admin (Ivan) helped me once, so i created a website for they team and I told them to buy me an s1 or s2 licence. I hope they will. I won't be angry if they don't, couse Ivan helped me. Everyone here is trying to flame me since i joined lfs community and no one told me what does he think for my picture. That is really going on my nervs.

I don't say anything bad to you.
I know, neather I said anything to you.
What are you guys waiting for.

Burn them bananas throw it at him!
Quote from Takumi_lfs :What are you guys waiting for.

Burn them bananas throw it at him!

OMG!! Teh kill-joy!

These guys are having a moment. Just wait for them to break up.
So at the end of the ends, will someone tell me what does he think of my wallpaper?
Quote from IceBergSRB :So at the end of the ends, will someone tell me what does he think of my wallpaper?

Demo user and s2, still smells bad even if you explained well, I want to get some word from this from this s2 licensed user
Np

Post Your [LFS] Wallpapers!
(520 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG