The online racing simulator
Quote from chavm481 :thats definitley not blackwood...

and that is a XRT and he already explained it, although i don't believe him
I call bullsh!t.
Can we all stfu and post some wallpapers?

I'm sure mods will look into it.
here is 2 that I made
Attached images
lfs_76.jpg
lfs_84.jpg
Finally got my own account
So heres my wallpaper that i have been using for awhile now...
Attached images
LFS bg.jpg
Quote from driftlooser :Finally got my own account
So heres my wallpaper that i have been using for awhile now...

Omg that's cool, made yourself?
Quote from Tomba(FIN) :Omg that's cool, made yourself?

With his name on the pic, I'm pretty sure he did.

Nice patch Z wheels too.:bananadea
Quote from beginnerdrifter :wow to the forum admins..... dont warn...

Wtf? One of your accounts go, then you create another?:bananadea
The RAC tuned per my AW11, the RAC is very similar to my dream of a bored out 7AGE turbocharged to see about 160bhp. BOTH cars are very fun and very exotic in their own little ways. Other desktops featuring LFS are either 3D renders SOMEONE else did, or drifting screen's of LFS that again, someone else took and posted up. The RAC desktop is as far as I go with my creativity.

Some really cool screen shots and desktops in this thread though!
Attached images
mr2 rac.bmp
mr2 rac2.JPG
Quote from K. Tsuchiya :The RAC tuned per my AW11, the RAC is very similar to my dream of a bored out 7AGE turbocharged to see about 160bhp. BOTH cars are very fun and very exotic in their own little ways. Other desktops featuring LFS are either 3D renders SOMEONE else did, or drifting screen's of LFS that again, someone else took and posted up. The RAC desktop is as far as I go with my creativity.

Some really cool screen shots and desktops in this thread though!

thats one really small screen you got there

and the quality of the pic isnt too good either
Quote from beginnerdrifter :Yea, because there isnt a reason to ban me. I havent done anything wrong...

You posted licenced content with a demo account.
Mine is just a screeshot I take and put some blur:

Quote from GTA_Racer07 :Thats just great !

Thanks to LFSBR. ^^
That moment was I(gray/green car) racing in the last race of GTR champ.
Great races there. =D
Quote from [_XuCrUtZ_] :Mine is just a screeshot I take and put some blur:

Great angle and perspective! I took the freedom and screwed the colours a bit ...
Attached images
lfssd2_smoveedit.jpg
Quote from smove :Great angle and perspective! I took the freedom and screwed the colours a bit ...

Great screwed!!!!
sasayssuahsassaauhsauhs

I loved it. ^^
Here 2 wallpapers
Attached images
LFSWallpaper1.jpg
LFSWallpaper2.jpg
This is my wallpaper at work currently. Sorry for the poor Photoshop effects, but i found the photo was too dark around the car, but i still wanted to keep the Dusk lighting in the background.
Skin was made by someone else(i won't say who so he doesn't get harassed, but you know who you are!), but is private use by me.

I got bored so i made this one. First attempt at blur effects, 3 layers, 1 alpha chan, no training with PSP :P i think it's ok, any criticism/pointers welcome.

Quote from senn :
I got bored so i made this one. First attempt at blur effects, 3 layers, 1 alpha chan, no training with PSP :P i think it's ok, any criticism/pointers welcome.

I think it's very good.
Quote from G!NhO :PLEASE DO NOT QUOTE SUCH BIG IMG TAGS...

What are you talking about genius? There are no IMG tags and why tell a forum member of 4years what to do?
Here's mine.. Simple screenshot.
Attached images
LFS_ZeuZ87_Bakgrunn.jpg
Quote from BlueFlame :What are you talking about genius? There are no IMG tags and why tell a forum member of 4years what to do?

look
Attached images
IMGtag.JPG
Well instead of whining at people, turn the images off, afterall, it was a huge picture that was posted anyway. So it's as much his fault as mine.

Post Your [LFS] Wallpapers!
(520 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG