The online racing simulator
New Google Feature - Coolest Thing Ever!
(108 posts, started )
Hahaha PMSL
cool! Lookin at Manhattan!
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :ummm... I clicked the Traffic button. is that the same? I can't find the Street Veiw button. Yeah I know I'm slow.

Click the Terrain button and then move the little gold character on the left onto the map.
Quote from Flame CZE :Click the Terrain button and then move the little gold character on the left onto the map.

k thanks! also, I edited my first quote since I found it. Hey look what I found. Do you think this is the Cash Cab?
Quote from J@tko :Way to ruin my post!!!

Haha, did they take the Stig one down? I just see blackness on yours.
Quote from UncleBenny :Haha, did they take the Stig one down? I just see blackness on yours.

Erm, I clicked it 5 mins ago and it worked, now it doesn't lol
Quote from Crashgate3 :All the funniest ones are being removed.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps? ... 738,,0,10.607692307692288

Look at the guy just round the corner near the 'Exhausts & Tyres' place. What's he doing? The pictures are removed if you go and see.

http://regmedia.co.uk/2009/03/23/street_view_birmingham.jpg <-- erm...

Haha they definitely didn't take them all down, if you go far enough down the street you can still see it.

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps? ... 2&z=21&iwloc=addr

Doesn't that kid know not to drop his pants all the way down?
#90 - Juls
In France there has been something similar since...1998 or even before (I was using it in 98). Mappy did it or bought the company doing it.

Example here...click on a street on the map, and move the view with the arrows.

http://photos.pagesjaunes.fr/h ... Wx0smw==;x=254.2;y=193.35

Nobody complained about privacy stuff...it's public place pictures...but now it is Google, and like Microsoft they have MONEY. Sure European Union will manage to find a reason to ask Google to pay a fine for it.
Quote from Juls :Nobody complained about privacy stuff...it's public place pictures...but now it is Google, and like Microsoft they have MONEY. Sure European Union will manage to find a reason to ask Google to pay a fine for it.

Not to forget the fact that Google has made thousands and thousands more photos than any of the alternative services combined. So it concerns a whole lot more properties and persons.
Just felt the need to necro this for one reason.

STIGGY!.

That is all.
Old P5YcHoM4N.

I saw one of the google's cars the other day when I was driving back home, maybe they took a picture of my car : O who knows.
A gang of angry Luddites in Ye Olde Middle England have set upon an innocent Google Street View car driver in an attempt to save their lives from ruin.
"Angry villagers formed a human chain to thwart the progress of a Google Street View car that was in the process of taking photographs of their homes," reads a report in The Times.

Story Link

(Last image the Google car took)
Quote from Mackie The Staggie :A gang of angry Luddites in Ye Olde Middle England have set upon an innocent Google Street View car driver in an attempt to save their lives from ruin.
"Angry villagers formed a human chain to thwart the progress of a Google Street View car that was in the process of taking photographs of their homes," reads a report in The Times.

Story Link

(Last image the Google car took)

lol, i can't believe that is true, brilliant
#97 - Jakg
Useful uses of street view - Friend just called me saying "help i'm in Norwich station and need to get to the UEA!" - Get directions from Google Maps and then talk him through landmarks / signs over the phone - Worked surprisingly well!
Google car came round my estate today, waved at the car. Gonna see if I can find me on the internet.
Massive bump! A Google car just passed my house as I was sitting in the living room. It's a grey Opel Corsa with red stripes and a high camera thingy on the roof.
At first I didn't recognise it from the corner of my eye, so when I finally stood up and looked it was almost around the corner.
Sighted here in Australia too a couple of weeks ago, Also my parents live about 2500km's from me and they said one drove past their house around the same time!

New Google Feature - Coolest Thing Ever!
(108 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG