The online racing simulator
Video Music?
(21 posts, started )
Video Music?
Hi guys,

könntet ihr hier mal bitte ein paar lieder posten die ihr für ein Race video gut findet??

mfg chris
Good songs for race videos?

Anything by Rammstein and a lot of stuff by Dio.
its all down to preference and the mood of the video. Personally, I haven't worked on any LFS video projects but hopefully, I'll be getting into it soon . I think if you want some slow mo moody vids, go with either trance music or slow Jazz and rock and metal for fast paced stuff
Quote from K.Dingeling :Hi guys,

könntet ihr hier mal bitte ein paar lieder posten die ihr für ein Race video gut findet??

mfg chris

Hier spricht man Englisch, damit man sich auch untereinander versteht.

I would advise you to have a look at some cool movie soundtracks.
Ok thanks for your posts

I've found nice music for race videos

thanks
Generally, rock music suits any race video. Although (dare I say it) techno or similar works for longer periods of time.
Quote from VTiRoj :Although (dare I say it) techno or similar works for longer periods of time.

Are you sure?

If I hear techno used in a movie I will stop watching it after 10 seconds if these 10 seconds didnt impress me very much.

Btw: The thread title is "Video MUSIC?" so that disqualifies techno anyway.
Motion Picture Soundtrack by radiohead, on Kid A
Well its so hard to find some decent music for a video, I have invested a lot of money in music just to find a song for one video. I have about 2.5 gigs worth of music now, none downloaded. I find that something high tempo with a decent beat works best for most things, the tricky bit is finding a song that doesn't go loud, quiet, loud, quiet.
Quote from zeugnimod :Are you sure?

If I hear techno used in a movie I will stop watching it after 10 seconds if these 10 seconds didnt impress me very much.

Btw: The thread title is "Video MUSIC?" so that disqualifies techno anyway.

Shhhh

A few of the Wangan Midnight game intros have been dubbed with techno/dance "music". I kinda liked it, and I'm not really a techno guy either.

Rock all the way though
what does The Prodigy classify as? since I find it suitable for videos
Never yet seen some slow paced blues combined with slow motion vid. Just a hint if someone is making one...
#14 - Tomi
I just need to warn you guys that using music from in your video which you don't own the copyright nor do have an agreement from the copyright holders is illegal (99.99% of the commercial music).

You should rather use music released under a licence that allow redistribution and reuse in another production.
Quote from Tomi :I just need to warn you guys that using music from in your video which you don't own the copyright nor do have an agreement from the copyright holders is illegal (99.99% of the commercial music).

You should rather use music released under a licence that allow redistribution and reuse in another production.

Everyone knows that but no one cares, probably also including record companies. Never seen gamevideo makers in court because of illegal music in their videos... If someone started to sell those videos for money, then it would be different situation.
SID metal!
Music mixed with soundeffects from the soundchip called SID. (Sound Interface Device Metal ) That soundchip was placed in the Commondore 64, for example.

That is video music

Machinae Supremacy is a very good sidmetal band.
Best song EVER!!!
The killers - Mr.Brightside
You saw too much "Just Racing".
One can use alkind of music - from classical to rap

If you want a "certain mood" in your movie, the music plays a big part.
Some music is written for the uf1000 and other music for the Bf1.
I suggest

Coburn- We Interrupt This Program (Jean Claudes Ades remix)
Celldweller- Stay With Me
Zeromancer- Doctor Online

3 of my top songs
Yes Mr. Brightside is a very nice title but i think its very "flat" to use it because Kraniwani used it in his amazing videos

but thanks for all your posts

mfg FPR | Chris#7

Video Music?
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG