The online racing simulator
why not many skins for these
(11 posts, started )
why not many skins for these cars?
Is there any reason why not many skins have been created for the RAC, LX, RB4, and MRT5? my skin folder is laking of these and I'm interested why. Is it becuase everyone thinks the cars are ugly? because the models are due to be changed?
How often do you see those cars used compared to other cars. I raced you quite a lot on the STCC XFG/RG server. I would expect you would have many more skins of those 2 than the others. Where are you frequenting as of late? I haven't seen ya on the servers in a while.
I'm only on on weekends. when I'm not on the STCC servers I'm on CityDriving servers. I got a bit bored when I hit bronze. I for a wile couldn't be bothered to drive up to silver. my skin folder is packed with XFG skins.

I really like the RAC and LX cars but I can never find servers for them.so I supose thats why I don't have many skins for them.
#4 - JJ72
RAC is nice to skin, but really they are rarely seen online.

LX and RB4 were promised a model update, so no one want to make skin that will be outdated soon (but turns out not that soon lol)

MRT is just a ugly car imo
#5 - RaDuS
xrt ftw
MRT is quite hard to skin, imho. Might be one reason.
#7 - Gunn
Quote from Hyperactive :MRT is quite hard to skin, imho. Might be one reason.

I agree with this theory. And even for the LX cars you need to use a bit of imagination, there's not a great deal of surface area to work with on these cars.
true. but the BF1 and F08 don't have a whole lot of room on it aswell. There are skins for RAC and MRT out there. check Master Skinnerz. I've actually seen more servers for MRT than just RAC.
To spice up things I have to say that I really like to skin those LX4&6! Not so much space to draw on, yes, but imho one of the best cars to make skins. Feels a lot like skinning a motorbike, not much needed in one sense . For some reason the RAC has been hard for me though. Those sides kinda don't mix with my "designs"...

The easiest car to skin is imho either the XRR or the XFR. Both have lots of free space, good looks to start with and don't have too many hard parts. Too bad the XFR is fwd
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :Is there any reason why not many skins have been created for the RAC, LX, RB4, and MRT5? my skin folder is laking of these and I'm interested why. Is it becuase everyone thinks the cars are ugly? because the models are due to be changed?

RAC = No one really likes driving it except for a few who like its challenge, so its rarely given a decent skin
LX = I suppose its the amount of space thats the problem, not worth skinning unless your, again, a fan of driving it
RB4 = Its skinned just as much as any other car Impreza WRC, Lancer WRC, anything WRC, look at the STCC/UKCTA, loads of RB4 skins!
MRT5 = Hard car to find a good skin design for, I think anyway.
anyone know any other sites that have piles of skins for those cars?

why not many skins for these
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG