The online racing simulator
Desktop Tower Defence
(16 posts, started )
Desktop Tower Defence
#2 - Rish
This should come with a health warning, it's more addictive than smoking! How the hell did u get 5000 i've struggled to get 500!
#3 - S0ul
I saw this first on another forum. I didn't try it, but since the thread was titled "Try this, sooooo addicting!!" I posted, "you think that is addictive, try this: www.liveforspeed.net Free demo!"

LOL

It was on a car forum that I posted this
5973 That was on the 10K fun one though. Interesting trying to build a maze when youve got them coming from the left and from the top.
6424 for me maggot

EDIT woohoo, just got 7077 hehe
#7 - Renku
Is there a LFS group?

Anyone want one? . I just might create it.. My scores aren't high enough to make to the all-time-totals .

What should I call it - LiveForSpeed?
#8 - X-Ter
So someone really had to post a link to this? Now my wife looks at me as she's willing to file a divorce at any given moment, my kids look at an wonder what's wrong with dad, and if I don't get any sleep any time soon I will probably not make it to work.
Quote from X-Ter :So someone really had to post a link to this? Now my wife looks at me as she's willing to file a divorce at any given moment, my kids look at an wonder what's wrong with dad, and if I don't get any sleep any time soon I will probably not make it to work.

no problem
Quote from X-Ter :So someone really had to post a link to this? Now my wife looks at me as she's willing to file a divorce at any given moment, my kids look at an wonder what's wrong with dad, and if I don't get any sleep any time soon I will probably not make it to work.

Wife: Are you coming up to bed wi.... Oh, I see you'd rather play with little dots on the computer than go to bed with me....

Me: WHAT??? No!!!! I'm coming up!!!! [thinking a bit differently]

Me: Oh, you actually just want to go to bed and sleep....

Me: [waits 2 minutes and hears snoring. Eases back out of bed and reloads Desktop Tower Defence!]

Quote from mrodgers :Wife: Are you coming up to bed wi.... Oh, I see you'd rather play with little dots on the computer than go to bed with me....

Me: WHAT??? No!!!! I'm coming up!!!! [thinking a bit differently]

Me: Oh, you actually just want to go to bed and sleep....

Me: [waits 2 minutes and hears snoring. Eases back out of bed and reloads Desktop Tower Defence!]

marriage, eh, sounds so over rated.

Just played this game, and why does the desk have real money (English) and toy town money on it?
Are there any other similar games to this on the web?
google it, loads of them

they suck tho :P
WCIII has the best tower defence
Yay, I found a great system which kicks the crap out of fun mode, and you almost don't lose any lives (I had 20 until the last two bosses, when I lost four).

I got 7480, would have got more if I set the waves in faster.
Just managed 8199 in fun mode, only one small little bitch escaped!

In normal mode i cant get past 3400

Desktop Tower Defence
(16 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG